#10 Franga: IN OUT IN OUT

Any chance of senior footy soon?

Didnā€™t one of the coaches say maybe in about 4 weeks on one of the Bomber shows that other day. Canā€™t remember which show (may have even been a radio interview) or which coach.

Not while our forward line is working as it is and not until he puts in a dominant display in the vfl. I certainly wouldnā€™t be picking him on the back of Saturday.'s performance.

I still like the idea of him playing back as an intercept mark demon but until he gets his tank to a point where we can play him off a flank we canā€™t really afford to carry him down there.

Some might have him earmarked for Langfordā€™s 3rd tall role but id like to see that go to smack when luey is back so that JD can stay forward of the ball.

5 Likes

One of the coaches indicated that his conditioning would see him exposed in backline, and if his opponent kicking goals on him as a result hurts team more than his defender running off him so sticking with him playing fwd.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  that. Bring him in!

1 Like

McKenna, last week on the Friday Footy Panel.
When does the VFL start? If they donā€™t have a game this week they shouldnā€™t be dropping anyone except McKernan.

The final VFL practice match is this Saturday. There is no gap between it and the first real VFL game, either.

Side note: there will be some finessing to do around ANZAC Day. VFL team will be quite a few short.

April 15: AFL and VFL
April 23: VFL
April 25: AFL
April 29: VFL
April 30: AFL

1 Like

I was told recently to expect to see him some time in the first half of the year. I was also told not to expect a player who will be consistent for 100 minutes, but rather a player who will make you go, ā€˜how farkinā€™ good was thatā€™ 10 or 12 times a game, until his fitnesss is really there. And that will take longer than this year.

9 Likes

All the more reason to bring him in against fark Carlton, in place of Howlett, and until the Corgi is right for Anzac Day.
Just so we can compare our young talent against the recycled GWS lite and drink driving scum they will try to use as a consolation.

Heā€™s not ready but who fkn cares PLAY HIM

7 Likes

And then ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  like little girls when he gets injured.

6 Likes

BRING
HIM
INNNNNN

5 Likes

Id bring him in,

He would offer more than Howlett.

Like for like?

Geez, when he gets fully fit how farking dangerous and dynamic would a forward line be containing:

3 clunk machines- Joe, Hooker & Francis (who are all quite different and offer unique attributes,) surrounded by RAZZLE DAZZLE, Tippa and Green.

To quote the late Big Kevā€¦ Iā€™m excited!!!

3 Likes

No,

If hooker and joe are going to take the occasional ruck tap then having a stay at home marking target is going to be advantageous. Especially one as dynamic as Francis.

I wouldā€™ve liked to see him build more form in the VFL, but Woosha specifically mentioned him in the presser this morning.

Sounds like he could be in the frame for this week.

Too much talent for the twos.

Could really tear Carlton a new one.

Tippa, Hooker, Fantasia
Francis Daniher Langford

Watch Marchbank and Rowe get monstered and Carlton having to swing Weitering back only for us to slam home another bag.

Joe 6
Fantasia 4
Hooker 3
Tippa 2 (5 goal assists)
Francis 4

1 Like

Ask and thee shall receive?

Once again here we go into this game as the favouriteā€¦ Cannot remember the last time we went into this clash as the underdog, the baggers love coming in as underdog & then having us make 3 or 4 of their journeymen look like hall of fame legends. Always has me worried this fixture