St Essington's Day

We’re a chance to win today… Mendozaaaa get ready for more gifs I’m expecting a St Essington day special.

We're a chance to win today.... Mendozaaaa get ready for more gifs I'm expecting a St Essington day special.

I think we’re saving that special till next week.

If we dont win , the spoon is ours.

Could be the greatest day in esseington history and one of the worst days in essendons history

If we dont win , the spoon is ours.

Could be the greatest day in esseington history and one of the worst days in essendons history

Still 2 games after that. IF brisbane lose the last two and we win ours, it’s still a MATHEMATICAL chance we down win the spoon.

That said, I expect us to at least be competitive today. Next week will be a trainwreck.

Nothing would be more Essington than if Jarrad Grant pinged 4 lazy goals against us.

I haven’t seen the footage but I believe J Laverde is a contender for the St Essington Moment of the Year award for a dribble attempt at goal in the 1st quarter.

Stokes trying a simple kick up along the boundary in the 4th and managing to kick it OOTF was pretty special too.

Fantastic two wins today. Get nicked, you lot.

That said, I expect us to at least be competitive today.

Have a sulk. Back from overseas?..

We’ll beat FC.

I haven't seen the footage but I believe J Laverde is a contender for the St Essington Moment of the Year award for a dribble attempt at goal in the 1st quarter.

It was a fair attempt.

yeh watch your mouth digs.

Geelong currently 7.18.

Out Essingtoning Essendon.

Geelong currently 7.18.

Watch them kick a couple out of their **** in the last 5 mins to win and carry on like farkwits when they do - probably Motlop and Cockatoo aswell

The true hero of St Essington was Gult Coezd

Have a sulk. Back from overseas?...

We’ll beat FC.

I start flying back a few hours after we do that.

Geelong currently 7.18.

Watch them kick a couple out of their **** in the last 5 mins to win and carry on like farkwits when they do - probably Motlop and Cockatoo aswell

Prescient

yeh watch your mouth digs.
The radio commentators were p*ssing themselves over his attempt.

Geelong currently 7.18.

Prescient

Predictable…they do it all the time

Have a sulk. Back from overseas?...

We’ll beat FC.

I start flying back a few hours after we do that.

Perfect timing.

I haven't seen the footage but I believe J Laverde is a contender for the St Essington Moment of the Year award for a dribble attempt at goal in the 1st quarter.

It was a fair attempt.

srs? He had more than a couple of metres separation and could have easily taken 1 if not 3/4 steps to straighten and kick an easy drop punt (or end over end dribble)