Star Wars,Rise of Skywalker FULL SPOILERS!

:eyes:

2 Likes

obi wan series starring ewan also announced

1 Like

What do they stream this on?

Currently Stan seems to have alignment to Disney, but I’m sure they have a Disney streaming service.

Disney+
Will be available in Australia in November.

I imagine all Disney will Move across there from Stan.

You’ll find everything Disney, 20th century Fox, Marvel and Star Wars on there.

1 Like

Please let Jar Jar Binks be the big bad please please

1 Like

What about Disney Channel on Foxtel?

So, is that confirmation that Rey is a Skywalker? (It’s called “The Rise of Skywalker”.)

it was confirmed that JJB was on Alderaan at the time it was destroyed by the first Death Star.

1 Like

Yeah it was a joke!

Noooooo!!! I didn’t know that.

1 Like

So when obi wan said it was like a million voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced he was actually mistaken. It just seemed like a million because jjb never shut up!

1 Like

Cool trailer but it also shows just how much they have botched things with TLJ. They have pretty much dumped over all the original characters and replaced them with new ones that nobody deeply cares about.

There were some great stuff in Force Awakens and then it all got thrown in the toilet

2 Likes

Don’t get me started ranting on the horror show that was TLJ. Also having to read that Jono poster post how amazing it was.

Oh and no way she’s turns Sith, odds on that it’s a dream sequence.

1 Like

If they were gonna go DarthRey they certainly wouldn’t have spoiled it in a trailer.

1 Like

Well, they haven’t specifically ruled it out. And it’s what my kids believe

Best Star Wars movie that’s ever been made.

Thankfully Disney saved Star Wars… after the abomination of the Prequels and utter trash of Expanded Universe. Its in better hands than Lucas.

My prediction is that is all about brining balance to the force, like good wielding evil and vice versa.

Edit: I should say light wielding dark etc.