Star Wars stuff (spoilers)

Andor’s a nice change of pace. It’s written like a true science fiction, not sci-fi fantasy like the rest of Star Wars.

The series runs in 3 episode arcs. If you only watch one or two and don’t like it, maybe give more of it a go.

1 Like

look, no its not, its still fantasy set in space.

Tend to agree.

The first few episodes were very tough viewing.

But it’s gotten into its groove now, and found its connection to the greater Star Wars galaxy.

Im far more invested in the Mon Mothma story than Andor, as I enjoy the politics and love going back to Coruscant.

Disagree. It lacks the ‘fantasy’ elements that the rest of Star Wars has. Has more dystopian themes and not as much strange creatures, the Force and lightsabers.

No one going to mention stalker cry baby creepy guy?

He’s pivotal to this, somehow.

1 Like

I wouldn’t describe it as tough (for me). I just have an immediate distrust of shows that try to follow too many threads, as it is an easily abused and mishandled tool. So any time a show starts splitting the focus I go into a wait and see mode to see if they can justify and carry it off. Andor is justifying it.

Speaking of the thread that concerned me most early days. I’ve warmed a lot to it. Just solidly enjoying the show with few quibbles at all now.

1 Like

The images below are about all l have to contribute to this thread. It is a cookie jar, and about life sized. Didn’t really need it, as ; don’t eat that many biscuits these days, but thought this was too cool to ignore. I found this in the same plaza where l saw Draper, in downtown Traralgon. It was the last one in stock, found in a games store.

3 Likes

If they’re ginger nuts, they’re gonna contaminate all the other biscuits with ginger taste.

They are ginger nuts, and they only arrived yesterday as freebies. I can’t recall ever buying a packet previously.

You just know that guy is going to be the perennial loser in this story. He’s going to pursue Andor intent on revenge whilst Andor gets away and in the end loser-guy will fail miserably.

2 Likes

He’s either going to notch the apprehension of Cassian…or I was thinking he has converted to the rebellion and is a sleeper cell…

Andor is easily the best star wars tv show. It isn’t even close

1 Like

i reckon it ties in with rogue 1 being the best movie, and thats a hill i’ll die on

3 Likes

We’ll die on that hill together friend

2 Likes

It could’ve been so much better tho I reckon.

The trailers pitched it as this tough ■■■■■ assassin movie. There were several cool shots in the trailer that weren’t in the movie.

And it was pretty good, but I think they dialed it back .

I actually think they dialed it up. I don’t think they had everyone dieing originally

1 Like

Mandolorian is pretty good

Is andor late today?

1 Like

Show delivers.

I hope that’s not the last we see of Andy Serkis.