Star Wars,Rise of Skywalker FULL SPOILERS!

Anyway, wasn’t it the janitor that told them how to blow it up in Rogue 1? (Or maybe that was Force Awakens)
Who’s gonna suspect the janitor?

Next Thursday

Man I cant wait.

Kylo is a relative of the girl somehow, and that will be revealed in this movie. The girl will question her alliance to the force, something shady about Luke will be made known and she’ll for a while resent him for it and comtemplate turning to the dark side and join her family in kylo, but shell have a change of heart somewhere along the way. Then shell go back to battle Kylo and ultimately get her ■■■ handed to her by that alien Snookie thing, only to be saved by Kylo who spouts some OTT emotional ■■■■ about being family and he will die in her arms.

There you dont need to see the movies anymore, told you the plot. Bet my bottom dollar.

1 Like

If Rei turns out to be Luke’s daughter, then Kylo is her cousin, so yeah they would be related. Don’t know about the rest of your plot theory.

basically just mirroring the original trilogy

I have avoided all trailers (apart from the first teaser) and all spoilers for this movie (including staying out of this thread all year, which has killed me).

So i scrolled straight down to the bottom of this thread without reading anything just so I could say fark yeah, Star Wars. Tickets booked for next Friday. Cannot wait.

(Nobody respond to this, cause I won’t be reading it)

Luke = snoke. 100%

1 Like

Awaiting the emergence of Darth Jar Jar

1 Like

Snoke is Anakin’s father?

1 Like

Tomorrow night - looking forward to it.
Have read a couple of spoiler free reviews.
Have read that it’s the funniest of all Star Wars movies.
The reviews were mostly positive.

What was the previous title-holder???

Well I laughed at how bad the prequels were.

4 Likes

PM Ivan.

star wars is dead.

…according to what ive read on reddit

The answer is 42.

I wont do any spoilers, but thought it was great. Maybe a touch too long.
Going to be interesting to see how the manage the story for the next movie after Carrie’s death.

Yeah I really enjoyed it. Had some moments that I laughed and had some moments I thought were funny but the audience did not laugh at.

No spoilers please, but is it kid friendly? (Ie what would be a minimum age?)

Thought the opening scene in Force Awakens was too brutal for kids tbh (the villagers being destroyed)

First hour needed 50 minutes cut out of it. What a snooze.

Last hour was great. Need more of that.

Han Solo never got “taught a lesson”, why did they feel the need to do this to Poe Dameron? Let him be swashbuckling and cool.

Stuff with the girl and Kylo was good.

End of the movie my eldest turns to me

“Is that the last Star Wars?”
“No son. It never ends.”

4 Likes

Loved it.
Agree with others about it taking a while to get rolling but once it did WOW!
Thought the fight scenes were brilliant on the big screen.
Was laughing out loud several times throughout it also.

2 Likes