Star Wars,Rise of Skywalker FULL SPOILERS!

Who did you have in mind?

Spoiler: Itā€™s Star Wars.

I think that teaser is the same one posted as above. From the news reports the Official Trailer was supposed to be released today though.

All of a sudden, I want this to be written/directed by Guy Ritchie

2 Likes

When I first saw the still, I thought it was a soft drink ad. Then a horrible idea jumped in my head for a split second, what if they have done a tie in.

I thought I would be a bit meh about it but the trailer looks ok, I would prefer if the actors looked a bit like the original characters.

Iā€™d be more worried if theyā€™d stuffed up choosing young Chewbacca. I canā€™t believe the uncanny resemblance. They nailed it.

10 Likes

Try squinting next time. Works for me.

In all honesty, the guy playing Han lacks something for mine. (Based on a one minute trailer. )

1 Like

Not doing a han origins movie.

I need more guy ritchie films in my life.

make a heist movie
donā€™t hire guy ritchie
???

Hopefully Solo quenches my thirst for Star Wars

6 Likes

The the level sourpusses in this forum is now over taking WWE. lol.

the best guy Ritchie films for me are the Sherlock Holmes oneā€™s. Would love them to make a 3rd

It would have to work it hardā€¦

The thirst crusher!

Didnā€™t see any lightsabers or Jedi at all in that trailer. Looks like this film is going to be light on the Forceā€¦

ā€¦so you can slam it down fast

11 Likes

Winter is comingā€¦

2 Likes

Please stop.

5 Likes

No issue with more Star Wars films if they do it right. Disney will already know Last Jedi set franchise back a bit whether they agree with criticism or notā€¦numbers and feedback donā€™t lie and itā€™s a numbers game. Solo looks like Indiana Jones in spaceā€¦which is fine by me.

This guy would have been perfect