State Of Origin 2019

Gagai what a game!

Gotta love Ponga too! That bullet pass to setup the try was epic

3 Likes

Haha fark you and all your mullet loving SA family.

My family all live in NSW, I’m the only one in SA.
More than happy for them to win SOO every year just keep their hands off the NRL trophy and let that stay in Sydney.
I didn’t realise there was so many Essendon supporters from Queensland

Born and bred in Melbourne but did live in QLD from 1 to 4 and my eldest brother is buried there. Wife and daughter from Sydney but will never follow NSW, hate this place with a passion.

1 Like

It’s just that Essendon supporters, …“True” Essendon supporters, could never back any team known as “The Blues”.

( NB: Also might have something to do with no Victorian ever being able to support anything New South Welsh, … )

2 Likes

Meh. So you support the state that installed a Liberal government. A Scott Morrison led Liberal government. ■■■■ them. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t get much choice when you are born into a die hard NSW family. My mother would disown me if I ever went for Queensland in anything :grinning:

Any argument against NSW must include the words Gus Gould. What a ■■■■!

Most Essendon fans are Victorian so we hate NSW.

NSW jumper is a shocker. And the big question is, who do the ferals in WA boo?

1 Like

On the replay after the try was awarded while waiting for the kick, the commentary team highlights where Trbojovic was and I reckon he was in front of the kicker when the ball was kicked.

That is clearly a Pen try.

2 Likes

Yes!

100%

Controversy. But I reckon right call.

As soon as the NSW player stuck his hands out to slow the QLDer down it was a penalty try.

50 50 on the penalty try. Probably right on thur interpretation this season.

1 Like

Reckon that was the first uncontroversial try of the night.

NSW all over them though. So different from game 1

They checked offside on the first try. It was clean