Steinberg, Hardingham and a lack of logic

Steinberg will never play a Senior game. Not sure why his name keeps coming up.

Correct.

x2 - wasted draft pick

looks good in defence today, almost hooker like with his intercept marks! 

looks good in defence today, almost hooker like with his intercept marks! 

Indeed.

Steinberg will never play a Senior game. Not sure why his name keeps coming up.

Correct.
Of course we're 1 Hooker hamstring off having to choose between Hardingham, Pears, Steinberg and Gregory as a tallish defender if we're committed to Carlisle forward.
And Steinberg is the best key-ish defender of those. I still think he‘ll have a senior career, with us or elsewhere. We‘ve just had a pretty solid backline for some time now.

The guy plays week in, week out, so his body must be reasonably resilient.

He regularly plays on guys taller than him, but he is not slow.

His disposal is reasonably tidy, which is one up on Hardy.

From the televised match today, he doesn’t just follow his opponent around. He knows when to just fill in holes. That takes confidence and some smarts.

I am warming to having him back on the senior list…hope he can keep this up all season.

Neither are up to it up forward.

Wasn’t Edwards going to be developed as a forward?

Neither are up to it up forward.

Steinberg has always been too important to the VFL side to elevate.

They would be screwed without his flexibility and experience

Who made the famous comparison to Stevie J ?..I need another prediction to keep the faith in him.

I guess though not everything works out as on-lookers (like JM) expect. The coaches often see things that they don't or have plans that they don't know about.

A good example is how nobody in their training reports paid much attention to the development (and obvoius appreciation of the coaches) of Gleeson

I guess though not everything works out as on-lookers (like JM) expect. The coaches often see things that they don't or have plans that they don't know about.

A good example is how nobody in their training reports paid much attention to the development (and obvoius appreciation of the coaches) of Gleeson

hey i liked gleeson before he was cool

(i actually did like him at vfl level last year haha but admittedly never expected him to come into the seniors this soon or be as good as he has been)

Who made the famous comparison to Stevie J ?...........I need another prediction to keep the faith in him.

What a load of crap
The VFL side exists purely to feed and develop the AFL side

Who made the famous comparison to Stevie J ?...........I need another prediction to keep the faith in him.

Well he's turned into an undersized stopper, so we could pretend he's Dale Morris if you want?

Sorry, you serious?

Steinberg was a weird pick. Stevie j my ■■■.

THE
YEAR

I think Anthony long and Stein were back to back second pick fails.

Long was our 4th pick. Second rd

Sorry, you serious?

No bloke, Ofcourse I wasn't serious, I can't believe anyone bought it.....strangely enough the post cost me a little 3 day "rest" on the sidelines, otherwise I would of responded sooner.
Lack of logic indeed.

JM is stating that he should be playing in the forward line in the Reserves, not in the back line. He did not state that he was going to be a star, in fact I don't think he is up to it either.

But if he EVER is going to play in the firsts (with our injury history, anything could happen), it will be as a forward not back, so play him where we will potentially require him.

Spot on.

As JM said, why is Pears playing forward line in the reserves though? if it is for the future then surely he has to play back as when Fletch retires either he or Carlisle will be required down back.