Steven motlop

Always said Sameolds was the funniest Blitzer.

Lol

the missing link to our next flag

Pea hearted, downhill skier but atleast if we pick him up he cant have his 1 good game a year against us

Will go to Bitchmond

Masterful troll, Darling.
I just wanted everyone to experience that "oh ■■■■ me no please say he's not coming to us" thing as they clicked on the link. And then say "you ■■■■".
Will go to Bitchmond

For pick 6

Probably the worst finals performance I have ever seen on Friday. He would not go near a hard ball and fumbled everything.

Probably the worst finals performance I have ever seen on Friday. He would not go near a hard ball and fumbled everything.

neon leon circa 2010. wasnt as bad as that imo, but right up there

Rhys Shaw 2003(?) probably the worst I’ve seen post-era of guys only playing 3-5 minutes a game (Cam Mooney 1999 would be up there in the old era)

Rhys Shaw 2003(?) probably the worst I’ve seen post-era of guys only playing 3-5 minutes a game (Cam Mooney 1999 would be up there in the old era)

Gotta go with Alex on this one, leon was something like under 10 disposals from 3 attempts at grand finals, Gets dropped for the replay in 2010.
Worst finals performer ever IMO.

Neon Leon had the double - rated donuts in 2002 and 2010.

Will go to Bitchmond

For pick 6

Then what will they use for Prestia?

No thanks.

Is on about $500k a year to serve up his conditional rubbish. No thanks.

Masterful troll, Darling.
I just wanted everyone to experience that "oh ■■■■ me no please say he's not coming to us" thing as they clicked on the link. And then say "you ■■■■".
I went straight to the "you ■■■■".
Will go to Bitchmond

For pick 6

If they give up pick 6 for absolute rubbish like him I will laugh and not be surprised.

Steven Notwant
Steven Floplots
I’m sure there’s a few more

Steven flopcock

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, DECLINE