Stolen Generation

To be fair, he has constantly asked for 10 examples and nobody has ever provided the names to him.

His definition of ‘stolen’ also differs from others. He defines ‘stolen’ as being taken for no reason whereas others define ‘stolen’ as being removed from a family regardless of the circumstances.

In IT’s example, Bolt would not define that as ‘stolen’.

Why does any premise, proposition, fact or fiction have to be paraded in front of the racist Bolt for his approval or disapproval? He is a nobody.

He is not a nobody, people actually read and listen to him
Democracy lets idiots decide who the somebodies are. The somebodies try to make as many idiots as possible. Bolt is a perpetual occupation machine.

“Stolen? They fell of the back of a truck.”

Yeah. Pretty much as tasteless as anyone trying to defend bolty’s stance on it.

I don’t doubt it happened, as Mum tells me that impoverished white children were also “stolen” and placed in foster homes and the like, in the 1960’s in Brunswick.

I dont know who Andrew Bolt is.

For someone so irrelevant, people certainly like talking about him.

When people are complete ■■■■■, I think you’ll find they draw attention.

Still, convicted racist liar goes on racist lying.

I remember there was a guy who walked around on the highway with a couple of swords shouting that he was the Highlander and there could be only one. People looked at him so he must have been immortal.

I remember there was a guy who walked around on the highway with a couple of swords shouting that he was the Highlander and there could be only one. People looked at him so he must have been immortal.

Was it ever proved that he wasn’t immortal? Don’t be so quick to dismiss.

Was it ever proved that he wasn’t immortal? Don’t be so quick to dismiss.

The cops shot him. His immortality had a fatal flaw.

I remember the guy. Had mental issues. Ended up getting pepper sprayed.

another time he climbed a statue and did the highlander thing with the swords and they figured out how to put the pepper spray cans on long poles and spray him from the ground. then they pushed him off the statue with ladder.

Like Ice-T, I was removed from my family but I was only 4 days old. Spent my early years in orphanages. Did actually get home for a period of about 2 weeks one xmas before I was removed again. My 5 brothers (except 1) and sister had the same fate. One was taken by a great aunt. Mum was deemed mentally incapable of caring for her children mainly thanks to the electro-shock treatment they administered to cure her. She had post-natal depression in todays terms. As a family we’ve never set foot in the same room together. Unfortunately we never will. Govt agencies - yep, they know what they’re doing…

Why do you feel the need to defend Mr Bolt ?

His job is to say crappy things and shock people and he does very well at that, but most he says is indefensible and should be just ignored.

Like Ice-T, I was removed from my family but I was only 4 days old. Spent my early years in orphanages. Did actually get home for a period of about 2 weeks one xmas before I was removed again. My 5 brothers (except 1) and sister had the same fate. One was taken by a great aunt. Mum was deemed mentally incapable of caring for her children mainly thanks to the electro-shock treatment they administered to cure her. She had post-natal depression in todays terms. As a family we've never set foot in the same room together. Unfortunately we never will. Govt agencies - yep, they know what they're doing...

That’s really sad.

Like Ice-T, I was removed from my family but I was only 4 days old. Spent my early years in orphanages. Did actually get home for a period of about 2 weeks one xmas before I was removed again. My 5 brothers (except 1) and sister had the same fate. One was taken by a great aunt. Mum was deemed mentally incapable of caring for her children mainly thanks to the electro-shock treatment they administered to cure her. She had post-natal depression in todays terms. As a family we've never set foot in the same room together. Unfortunately we never will. Govt agencies - yep, they know what they're doing...

That’s really sad.

Yes but also sadly, quite common from the era.

another time he climbed a statue and did the highlander thing with the swords and they figured out how to put the pepper spray cans on long poles and spray him from the ground. then they pushed him off the statue with ladder.

IIRC first time he did it was at some milk bar. Second time was infront of Flinders St station with his minder. He’d not been taking his medication. He had the sword this time and onlookers told him to go after cops.

That’s really sad.

Yes but also sadly, quite common from the era.

My old man found out about a sister, who’d been adopted out young, when he was 30 and another one who’d lived her life in care (she has Downs’) when he was 45. His mum, God bless her, had never told any of the kids about the adopted out one and only some of them about my other aunt in Kew cottages.

Families.

More common than we might like to think.

Case 1. l was nearly 40 before l found out l had an older half sister. She had been adopted birth. A similar fate could have befallen me, but mum decided that after adopting her first child out, she could not bear to be apart from another child. A few months later my sister managed to track us down. She had been looking for us for over 20 years. lt turms out she lived part of that time only a few miles away down in Sandringham, in the same street a friend rented a house for a couple of years. There is decent chance that l passed her in the street at some atage and never even knew it. Contact has been established, but we will never be close, there is just too much time and space between us for that. However she did come for mum’s funeral, and she catches up with my younger sister from time to time.

Case 2. A stolen cousin. His name was Stephen. He was abducted by a woman who had made advances on my aunt, who had rejected them. My aunt went to the police with mum, but this woman had already been there and told them a complete bs story. Result? No investigation, nothing. They told my aunt to get lost. Her husband was a bit of an alcoholic and had health problems, so he abandoned here. She had two more sons by that stage. Never a strong woman, she took to drink and it eventually killed her. My sister fostered the older of the boys for a while, and l took the younger, until he was old enough to stand on his own.