Stoner sloth anti drugs campaign

LOL, dont think this is going to work, NSW government anti weed campaign. Who would want to have a mate like this. Check twitter for a laugh #stonersloth I think the people who conceived this might have been on it themselves. Its like a bizzaro world version of Harry and the Hendersons

That’s more like me now living the 9-5 dream than it was as a messed up teen.

Good ad.
And about time too.

Also,

http://stonersloth.com/

Funny, yeah. but I like them, actually. I think they have value.

But we’re not the intended audience.

Funny, yeah. but I like them, actually. I think they have value.

Stoners or sloths?

I love these ads because they just brought back my memory of sighting a sloth bear in Ranthambore National Park in India way back when. We were told sightings were rarer there than tiger sightings. It’s a crap picture and you have to know it’s there as it was hiding but it’s a treasured memory I’d forgotten I’d owned.

PS I know it’s not the same as a sloth but that’s how my mind works.

That thing in the top right corner?

But we're not the intended audience.

Sure. I still think they may have a good effect on the target audience. maybe. Depending on what the target is - addicts, or experimenters.

Do kids still get on the gunge? Depressants went out in the 90’s, mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn…

Sure. I still think they may have a good effect on the target audience. maybe. Depending on what the target is - addicts, or experimenters.

At a guess, I’d say the target audience is boys 14-18.

At a guess, I’d say the target audience is boys 14-18.

I guess the same age group, but include girls.

That thing in the top right corner?
The black blob behind the branch, centre right upperish. As I said, it's not National Geographic standard but for me it's the memory that counts.

Actually, I’ve changed my mind.
The concept is good, but the agency has projected what they believe is the standard teen/teen pastime/family dinner. When in fact, I reckon many teen smokers would see those images and consider them extremely boring and un-cool.

Not to mention unreal

And you can guarantee a higher level of apesh*t from the old man if he asked for salt but received salad.

I hope they didn’t waste too much $$ on this. We have far worse problems with binge drinking and an ice epidemic in all levels of society in Australia.

I find it amusing that the rest of the world has finally woken up to the propaganda and started to accept the realities with cannabis, and good old coal powered Australia commences burying it’s head even deeper in the mythical sand. Farking sad really.

Pot is very bad, especially for the very young ones, but that campaign has become a major brunt of jokes, so to me it misses the mark by a fair way.
It’s delightfully terrible