Stringer Thread II - 10,000 posts was Not Enough

Yes they will.

Bomberblitz has a proud history of anointing various recruits/draftees as Gods, Messiahs and Saviors and I canā€™t see any sensible reason for this to end anytime soon.

Stringer will win the Brownlow, kick 100 and play in the premiership next year and we all know that deep in our BB hearts.

5 Likes

We already know he is a very naughty boy so that one is ruled out.

4 Likes

Will always be one of my favourite players.

One of the toughest games Iā€™ve been to was the one where he was constantly booed, Iā€™ve never had any hate for the Essendon Football Club, but that day I hated those that booed.

3 Likes

never understood how a supporter can boo a player from their team

Frustrated, angered, bemused, mad, disappointed blah blah - sure they all make sense. But to boo a player - I donā€™t get it?? You have effectively swapped to being an opposition supporter.

36 Likes

can you let us enjoy the fact we actually landed a gun player?

thanks.

25 Likes

I dont know how you embed that, but one of the greatest things I have ever seen. you sir win the internet

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahhahahahaahahahaha. 10/10. I was hoping that someone would do this or the one Richmond always use on The First Draft (I think itā€™s called).

Someone post it on BF.

If I knew how to, I already would have

1 Like

They did one on the Caddy trade last year.

The main guys laugh is hilarious, makes the vid, shame sound not working on Bombers one.

That was a game at Etihad and there was only one guy near us who boo-ed, but he was shut down very quickly by Mrs Fox and a few others near us.

Later Mrs Fox accidentally spilled her drink down his back, he left and we never saw him again. She swears it was an accident, but she is a fan of Brent.

6 Likes

A ā– ā– ā– ā–  head opposition supporter

1 Like

I agree.
I also find it weird that people think itā€™s perfectly fine to do it online though, becauseā€¦wellā€¦itā€™s online, and it isnā€™t realā€¦or something. And those same people will take up arms and lynch somebody doing it face to face.

2 Likes

Thought that was good, but went a bit skewiff with Carlisle. Could have mentioned Crameri and Cooney.

Toughen up, princess! :kissing_heart:

Needs audio, takes it to another level

Same, love that video