Stringer Thread II - 10,000 posts was Not Enough

Why do you think?

1 Like

He went away on holidays after giving us a quote and some photos.

Think it was done some time ago

1 Like

Merda! That’s a cracking result. Weller didn’t even finish in Freo’s top 10 in their B & F.

1 Like

The only thing I would hazard is that Suns have weighed up what the worth of taking a young interstate pick 2 who will probably want to go home verses a pretty decent young player who wants to be there and play with them till the end.

It may well be that the better option was Weller over an interstate pick 2.

2 Likes

I think this is because the Dogs wanted Schache and they also wanted to see whether they could convert those two picks for a higher draft pick. Obviously the latter didn’t work out so I think they focused on Schache and once that was a lock that informed the Stringer trade. I think this is why Jackets made the comment about being interested in Schache so the Dogs put the trade through or they risked keeping Stringer and losing Schache as the “mask” to the monumental fark up with Stringer.

1 Like

Still plenty of spare capacity.

1 Like

Cue YOU COULD CONSIDER LANGFORD DRAFTED A YEAR EARLY

1 Like

Gleeson and Stringer are both in NYC atm.

Oh the hijinks those two absolute characters could get up to!

4 Likes

Ok. Everybody to the Draft thread. Lets panic and argue in there.

Round 1 2018. First quarter, first centre bounce , Langford lines up as our big bodied mid. I hope he has a cracking pre-season, because this needs to happen.

Michael Hurley also

Isn’t it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gleeson with that luscious 17 year old body…mmmm

6 Likes

What do I do now that he’s signed?

2 Likes

He was so young when he was drafted, he is basically a first year player in 2018.

1 Like

Honestly the less the better.

Blitz is boring now.

BUT WHAT NUMBER IS ON THE BACK!

1 Like

Number 5.

I suppose we pick over the carcasses of some DFAs, delist some more players, wile away the hours .in the lead up to a very ho hum draft.