Stringer Thread II - 10,000 posts was Not Enough

Not quite. For Stringer, this year’s 2nd round and next year’s second round pick they got pick 16 and Schache.

Stringer -> 25 & 30
28 (their 2nd), 30 and 2018 2nd -> 16 + 40
25 + 40 -> Schache

2 Likes

Ummm, … nope.

They got 25 & 30, as they were always going to after they shot themselves in the dikk by playing silly buggers.

1 Like

Srsly not sure if srs?? … :thinking:

Someone? Someone?!?

I did appreciate the Hun calling me a l33t h4x0r with mad skillz.

29 Likes

They make up the rules and when they want to, they unmake them and remake them.

Imagine what he’ll sound like!

Hadn’t thought of that

1 Like

so. how do we get the bont off them next year?

6 Likes

Some players are happy to be shopped around. In this case the Dogs weren’t able to because of the way they presented him to the public. No one’s fault here, except for those at Footscray who told him to find another club.

Schache may turn out to be a decent player, but he has had a mongrel bypass. Unlike Stringer, who has heaps and its what you need tbh.

I love the fact that we clearly took all those photos of Stringer days ago.

10 Likes

wow the carnage stringer will create in contested situations next year, all for mcgrath to swiftly swoop the ball up, dish off to Zerrett who lays lace out to JoeDan

Bullish

1 Like

Just goes to show there’s no point throwing out pick 11 day one of the trade period just because of some tired perception that we’re “hard to deal with”. Waiting it out to the end allowed the Dogs to capitalise on Carlton’s stalled trades for Kennedy and Lang.

I think we’ve earned a lot more respect now because we stuck to our guns and got what we want.

Ok Jake time to come home you have a training track to hit with Jobe Watson in your ear every step of the way

The best thing about this trade is that after screwing everybody he sued and screwing everybody he represented Gordon got what was coming to him.

What a day

42 Likes

Cant wait to win a final next year and for Stringer to bust open packs from the middle.

3 Likes

And again

Big shout out to Foggy, Aceman , Mr Sunbury and others who have kept me sane and optimistic during the last couple of weeks. Sincere thanks . Sweet !

39 Likes