Stringer Thread II - 10,000 posts was Not Enough

BT’s voice when he says Orrrrrrrrrrrraazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiioooooooooo makes my ears bleed lol

2 Likes

They only planned responses to not getting him and how we never get a big fish.

4 Likes

Seems I copped some flak for allegedly contributing to today’s blitz meltdown. Sorry folks

16 Likes

Better than when Goddard joined us.

And what a farking bargain he may turn out to be.

Thanks to @Mr_Sunbury_1 who consistently gives the good oil

1 Like

Well worth it … to quote big k I’m excited

1 Like

You have done a great job @Mr_Sunbury_1 keeping us all appraised with the trading stuff. Well done.

4 Likes

300 goal forward line. Another 150 from everyone else. That’s a 20 goal a game average. Is this too hard to believe?

2 Likes

AFL MAGIC!!

1 Like

PUMPED. Friggin hell we have an exciting, talented list heading into 2018.

1 Like

Every fkr that’s been here for the last 2 weeks in a posting frenzy is exhausted and finally getting some sleep.

Trade Radio meanwhile would have made an absolute fortune this year, … the AFL etc have the formula down pat now.

4 Likes

29 Likes

tbf it was the biggest trade period ever in the clubs history.

1 Like

Shouldn’t it be Stringer Thread II: The Happy Ending

4 Likes
5 Likes

To be honest didn’t think it was going to happen… but glad it did this guy has not scratched the surface of his talent yet… is born for big games I can’t wait until he rag dolls his first opponent as a bomber… sleep well bombers faithful

2 Likes

Still not quite sure i believe it.

Jake Stringer!?
At Essendon!!?
With a massive point to prove!!!?

Gtfo.

39 Likes

Yeah, … you’re right but it was , … Hey! fk me … Dr Alice Roberts (hubba), is on this new show on ABC with Sue Perkins hosting, … I’m out …

Go Donz!!!

Let me get this straight…Stringer, Daniher, Faz, Tippa, Hooker, Stewart in the same forwardline?

7 Likes

People should realise that “the club’s history” extends back for more than the last ten years.

imho, this trade period has a very long way to go to deliver the value of the trade that got us the Danihers.

For the benefit of recent arrivals, can I remind you what happened then::

OUT: Neville Fields (but only for a few years).

IN:

1. Terry Daniher (dual Premiership Captain);
  2. Neale Daniher (before injury, looking to have as illustrious a career as James Hird later did; also was assistant coach in a Premiership year and credited with the strategy that won us the 1993 GF); and later
  3. Chris Daniher (another Premiership) and then also
  4. Anthony Daniher.

That trade still delivers today:

1. Joe Daniher

Who could otherwise be playing for the Swans.

So this Trade week has to result in at least 3 flags just to draw even with what really is the best trade not only in EFC history but probably in VFL/AFL history.

28 Likes

Jake must be really appreciative that Woosha would fly over to the US today carrying an EFC media backdrop & a Bombers polo to take a photo together

26 Likes