{STRIPS >>> Nuggets} Rd.19 Non Essendon Games

Never thought id see the day where a clubs priority is to shut down Majak Daw.

Right on cue, Majak spuds it results in a goal to WC. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

We NEED West Coast to win this game.

i want North joining Adelaide in the “finals too hard” basket. They both play each other in a couple of weeks too which will guarantee it.

1 Like

“humane repertoire”,…??

Onya Derr mutt

1 Like

He played a game at FF about 5 years ago where he was absolutely untouchable and kicked 6 or something.

Don’t think he’s kicked 6 goals total since then.

Yep, he had his moments as a ruck and forward. But think he looks way better as a backman.

The one time I go North. They spud it

Never go full north

If anyone wants to watch a better game than North-WCE, Rumbalara v Nathalia on NITV right now.

You know we want them to, right??

2 Likes

I know its not preferable for the club. But as a supporter id really love to play a Tassie game one day.

Don’t think weve ever played in Tassie or Geelong for that matter, would be a good trip.

Gee I’ve never really looked until now - North has a very nice run home in the last month. 1 tough one (Adel A), 1 challenging one (Bris A) and 2 ‘winnables’ (StK, Dogs). They HAVE to lose today. Fingers crossed Brisbane fire up next week and beat them at the Gabba.

1 Like

Didn’t we play Fitzroy down there in the mid 90s? Was that for premiership points, or for the pre-season (when it once had some meaning)?

1 Like

I’ll answer my own question…YEP R17 1992 - won by 3 points.

1 Like

Yep.

And once was enough.

We played in Geelong for over 90 years. Our last game there, late in 1993, was a loss.

Go Eagles!!

Yeah in 1993 I couldn’t drive a car or drink beer.

Id love a game down there now.

Cue @DJR saying we do still play there.

Eagles out to a nice lead despite Norf controlling possession.

30-16