{STRIPS >>> Nuggets} Rd.19 Non Essendon Games

Can’t stand watching norf win… change channels & “go doggies!”

2 Likes

I think North will struggle agaisn’t Lions and Adelaide.

Doggies game should be 50/50. They generally match up well against each other.

North trying to stay relevant it’s cute.

1 Like

Games didn’t go our way this weekend

2 that still could to go.

Go Pups /Dockers

North tanked/choked into the bottom six.

What you’re describing above is a “feature”, not a “bug”.

As if the AFL are interested in a fair competition, pfft.

Hope you’re right. I had them losing to Lions and Adel and beating Dogs and Saints for them to miss. So 2/2 from here on in, and assuming we go 3/1.

2 to go… :crossed_fingers:

Premiership football Eagles - 1.4 in a half of football against the 11th placed side.

…and the % gap between us and North extends out from 5.2% to 7.8%. 5% was potentially “catchable”, 8% at this time of the season is not.

wc v nm… Very bad result for us.

Those of us old enough to remember will recall them have a scoreline of 0.2.2 until midway through the last quarter late in 1992 against the Bulldogs. They scored a couple of goals late in the last quarter to save themselves from utter embarrassment.

Just over a month later… they were premiers.

C’mon Doggies, stop the squibbing & put ya bluddy head over it ffs.

Higgins, very hot.

1 Like

Gee it is a prick of day out there in Ballarat. C’mon you scraggers, this is made for you

No Kennedy, no Shuey, no problems.

Well done, Hamish.

Woof!

WTF are Seagulls doing on a Ballarat Oval??

Got blown up from Portland or something?

I know an earlier poster lamented the fact we don’t play home & away games games at other grounds such as Bellerive in Hobart & Mars in Ballarat.

Looking at both those grounds today (and having been to Ballarat for a couple of VFL games at this venue in the past), I am very glad we don’t.

2 Likes

Games in regional areas are for paupers who can’t get a crowd anywhere. I will be happy if we never have to play in these places. Even Geelong can GAGF!
And until Tassie gets their own team that goes for playing down there against one of the free loaders that currently suck money from the state aswell

1 Like