{STRIPS >>> Nuggets} Rd.19 Non Essendon Games

If we win them all we make it, lose 1 and well we weren’t good enough. Worst comes to worst and we miss out by % and carry in hot for going into next year. They’ll be an upset or two make no mistake, otherwise I look forward to everyone getting 9’s in the tipping from here on in.

1 Like

Freo kick a goal and then Hawks kick back to back goals Hawks just making up the numbers imo

Beating all these good sides and most likley won’t play finals cant help but to still feel disapointed.

1 Like

Fark these ■■■■ sides that turn up for us and roll over and play dead for our opponents

2 Likes

Bullshit isn’t it.

One thing i would like us to improve for next season is belting sides below us.

Its our own fault. The goal kicking against Freo was horrendous. Screw this woe is me mindset, play good footy and the rest of the crap works itself out generally.

Obviously you are right but it still ■■■■■ me. We give these guys a sniff and it galvanizes then. In 2000 all but a handful of games were done by half time. Most by quarter time

In footy tipping, Ross Lyon coached teams are the abusive husband and I am the battered housewife who keeps coming back thinking it will be okay.

Spme teams had disappointing results on the weekend but have to say the WC were the worst - They lost similarly to Sydney against Essendon but Essendon has been in better form than the Kangaroos.

I understand why the GF is played at the G, but Richmond must be laughing knowing whatever happens they get to play there. Especially against an interstate team. It’s a huge advantage to the Vic clubs that play there a lot. I’m slowly coming around to the argument of it being moved around, but it’s a moot point now.

1 Like

Don’t need to move the GF, … just have to have the G as no ones home ground anymore, … and try to ensure as even a distribution of games there as possible for all sides.

O/wise yes, it’s just another way this competition is compromised to an extent that makes folk from overseas shake their heads in disbelief.

Another alternative that may help is that they standardise grounds so that dimensions are the same for all. That’s another peculiarity of the sport those from outside must shake their heads at.