Supercoach 2018

-merge if needed-

Hey Guy, I was “JetsAtTheHallam” last year in our Bomber Blitz League for Supercoach and took the title.

I have created another league (871199) if anybody wants to join.

Joined.

I really liked the group feature, leagues have limited spots, but this way you can also compare with everyone across the board. If anyone’s interested:

Bomberblitz Ladder (115055)

Cheers. I’m in.
Fozendon.

I’ll give it a crack. Never played fantasy footy before so will be fodder for you blokes. I auto picked my team on the assumption I can make as many changes to my team before the first round. I hope that’s the case!

Yep. Unlimited changes until first lockout, which is the first game.

Is 14 Essendon players too much? :smiley:

Seems reasonable

In:smile:

Just snuck in. Bring it!

Yep full up. If anyone else wants in I suggest the next person creates another league.

This league is locked and loaded.

Here another Blitz League.

Doesn’t work. Have already signed into another league. Wondering if there’s a limit on the how many leagues you can join?

you can join up to 10 different leagues & groups are separate again

The page I’m using to register says the league doesn’t exist
https://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/draft/league_browser?gbn=VGhhdCBsZWFndWUgZG9lc24ndCBleGlzdC4%3D&hash=44665910248182cbecce357f23307b9175067265

You’re in the draft league section, you need to go to classic.

Thanks, just worked it out!

Question - can I have different teams in the leagues I’ve joined? If so, how do I do that? I’m currently in 2 leagues and it seems I can only have 1 team across both

Nope, you use the same team for all leagues. Why would you want different teams?