Supercoach

Cracked into the Top 1%.

Not just yet. Depends on his breakeven which I believe is still high. Wait till he hits a purple patch of form and get him before he rises again. At the moment there’s much better out there. Otten is even scoring better than him!

VC on Docherty. I’ll take that :grin:

Man I am finding it tough this year, I have a lot of rookies on the bench not making money and there aren’t to many cash cows on the horizon.

I have a bit of cash left over, but things could get ugly real fast. Thank god Jobe & McG are back this week & I will keep a close eye on Myers.

have a look at Joe D 99 78 40 (carl) 89 105 79 114 i think he gonna give us 80 just from around the ground.

Man I am finding it tough this year, I have a lot of rookies on the bench not making money and there aren’t to many cash cows on the horizon.

I have a bit of cash left over, but things could get ugly real fast. Thank god Jobe & McG are back this week & I will keep a close eye on Myers.

You are not an orphan mate. Most people have similar problems

My side is struggling. I have 22 trades left. Not sure if I should make a few more or simply wait for the bye rounds. I have Rockliff :slight_smile:

Newman late in scores 150 on my bench, while T Stewart on ground scores 46.

And I lost a league match by 37 points to a team that doesn’t have Newman at all.

Yep i needed to trade a defender cause Murphy and MCNeice out as well as newman, then he come and does that, annoyed with Horse. Newman should play every week, better than their last 6 selected.

I lost 3 leagues by under 7 pts and had this same friggen problem. Someone loopholed Newman on the field and put the C on him to take his VC score…nek minnet Newman gets 150odd

Seriously unlucky. I had him as my emergency defender.

Can’t stop looking at Michael Walters, you can get him for 383k, will go up 50k after this week. But will Ross Lyon keep running him thru the midfield?

■■■■■■ Sloane

That moment when you traded Newman because you thought he wasn’t gonna play the next 3-4 weeks.

Are there any scoring adjustments this round due to PA and GCS bye?

Nope.

No this is their ‘bye’
I’ve done APP to myers. It has been my plan over the last few weeks to generate me some handy cash

Out - SPP and Balic

In - M. Walters and D. Myers

Just read Balic expected back in 2-3 weeks

Happy with my Walters trade so far, went up 70k and scored 135. Joe D gave me another nice 100+.

Bit stuck this week, want cash for the bye rounds but not many ripe rookies to sell. Really want to offload Otten but should wait till after 2nd bye round. Marchbank looks ready to go. Perhaps a trade to Perryman.