Star Wars,Rise of Skywalker FULL SPOILERS!

How did they do Peter Cushing's voice? Voice double?

The new actor did an impression of Cushing. That is literally all it was for the voice.

Always weird when you know the end of the movie before the beginning but I enjoyed the side story. Probably didn't need so much destruction but nice nevertheless.

The blind guy and his force chanting was annoying however.

I think it was the Jedi version of “Hail Mary”.

Always weird when you know the end of the movie before the beginning but I enjoyed the side story. Probably didn't need so much destruction but nice nevertheless.

Joe should try it when kicking for goal.

i am one with the point, the point is with me, i am one with the point, the point is with me

Joe should try it when kicking for goal.

i am one with the point, the point is with me, i am one with the point, the point is with me

Maybe he should just and try and kick points and miss and kick goals instead.

Mrs Fox and I took time off our busy schedule to see what all the fuss is ahead regarding Rogue One.

I remember seeing the first Stars Wars in a Galaxy far, far away last Century, and I have to say as some-one has has seen every Stars Wars movie a hundred or more times, and every Star Trek movie and TV show ever made that this Rogue One is close to the best.

No cute crap, just a straight story with lots of action. Enjoyed it immensely and will watch it again and again, when I can find a pirate copy.

Fmd, I must have been in a terrible mood when I watched it.

Fmd, I must have been in a terrible mood when I watched it.

I fugured that was just par for the course, Deck?

Now all we need is for Rolo to repent.

Ominous!

Ominous!

There’s definitely a positive in that teaser.

Ominous!

There’s definitely a positive in that teaser.

Is there a teaser? I’ve only seen the title card.

People freaking out about the red font! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!

You joke, but I’m freaking out a little bit…

Actually I was being serious. Does it mean Luke dies?

Side note - my 5yo daughter is obsessed with Star Wars even though she hasn’t seen any of the movies yet. We are reading the Episode IV, V, VI graphic novels and she knows the stories by heart.

So proud I could cry (and I do)!

Actually I was being serious. Does it mean Luke dies?

Maybe it means the Jedi force juice tap gets turned off do that there will be no more of them.
Hopefully.

That red colouring is wrong. It would be like Coca Cola changing its logo to blue, or McDonalds changing their logo to Green and White.

mmmm… Jedi Juice

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Luke gets a vasectomy.

Episode VII: The Force Awakens
Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
Episode IX: Oh Wait We Found Another Jedi