Star Wars,Rise of Skywalker FULL SPOILERS!

People freaking out about the red font! WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?!?!

You joke, but I’m freaking out a little bit…

Actually I was being serious. Does it mean Luke dies?

I guess you’ll have to go watch to find out! It’s almost like they planned the title to have this effect on people…

Good title. Don’t kill Luke.

Good title. Don't kill Luke.

If they kill him I am going break out sobbing and throw my choc top in disgust and NEVER WATCH STAR WARS AGAIN ■■■■■■■ YOU DISNEY ITS NOT FAIIIRRRR

Episode VII: The Force Awakens Episode VIII: The Last Jedi Episode IX: Oh Wait We Found Another Jedi

#alternateforce

If they kill him I am going break out sobbing and throw my choc top in disgust and NEVER WATCH STAR WARS AGAIN ■■■■■■■ YOU DISNEY ITS NOT FAIIIRRRR

I just can’t see them killing Luke, especially in this one. If he is to die they will kill him in the last one.

My guess is it’s something along the line’s of the Last Jedi ever trained.

He is looking more like Yoda every movie.

You’re going save your choc top til the end of the movie? Or until he dies? Just in case you need to throw it in disgust? Or do you buy another one on the way out just to throw in disgust?

He can be the last one while he’s still alive can’t he?

“When gone am I, the last of the Jedi you will be.” – Yoda

But Jedi can also be plural.

Won’t stop pretty much everyone thinking this:

Until the next one.

bet your bottom dollar luke will die

the youngins wont want some old fogie in their movie, they killed off han theyll kill off luke

You’re going save your choc top til the end of the movie? Or until he dies? Just in case you need to throw it in disgust? Or do you buy another one on the way out just to throw in disgust?

By the end of the movie I figure I’ll be on my third or fourth choc top

Luke could just do a yoda and die of old age, at the end of act 2 of the second movie in the trilogy.

He’ll return later on as a hologram / ghost.

bet your bottom dollar luke will die

the youngins wont want some old fogie in their movie, they killed off han theyll kill off luke

Han will be right. He’s just frozen in carbonite

Unless the red font hints at a return of Darth Maul?!?!? I would be ok with that.

As long as they can have as a central theme to the story and confirm that Jar Jar Binks was on Alderaan when it blew up I’ll. be happy.

Luke could just do a yoda and die of old age, at the end of act 2 of the second movie in the trilogy.

Maybe someone will strike Luke down…

…but then he’ll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Maybe someone will strike Luke down…

…but then he’ll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Holy ■■■■, I totally farked up that yoda timeline.

Unless the red font hints at a return of Darth Maul?!?!? I would be ok with that.

Darth Maul is back in Star Wars Rebels (canon).

Darth maul is the greatest sith ever.

100% necessary flips and kicks.