Star Wars,Rise of Skywalker FULL SPOILERS!

Darth maul is the greatest sith ever.

100% necessary flips and kicks.

I may or may not have had a 12-month Darth Maul calendar hanging in my cubicle at one point.

I was also strangely single most of that year…

Darth maul is the greatest sith ever.

100% necessary flips and kicks.

No longer a Sith in Rebels, he just goes by the name of “Maul”. Also, looks like it will be Old Ben Kenobi vs Maul this season.

Episode VII: The Force Awakens Episode VIII: The Last Jedi Episode IX: Oh Wait We Found Another Jedi

Been watching Jimmy Fallon? :wink:

Episode VII: The Force Awakens Episode VIII: The Last Jedi Episode IX: Oh Wait We Found Another Jedi

No? Did he honestly make that gag? I made that post hours after the announcement. I thought it was a good gag but if Fallon so made it then I feel a bit dirty

Ps hi Jimmy hi

No? Did he honestly make that gag? I made that post hours after the announcement. I thought it was a good gag but if Fallon so made it then I feel a bit dirty

Ps hi Jimmy hi

Word for word.

Ps hi Jimmy hi

Wim and Jimmy Fallon share the SMJ alias account.

Ps hi Jimmy hi

Wim and Jimmy Fallon share the SMJ alias account.

… with Grant Denyer.

They just started filming the new Han Solo movie.

"When gone am I, the last of the Jedi you will be." -- Yoda
Obi-Wan - "That boy is our last hope." Yoda: "No...there is another..."

Make your mind up Yoda!

Make your mind up Yoda!

Wasn’t Leia the other one he was talking about?

Make your mind up Yoda!

Correct and there is no mention of Jedi in that quote, technically she isn’t one, what do they call it in the new movies “force sensitive”.

You need to drink all of your Bantha Milk to grow up big & strong & finish your training to be a knight. :stuck_out_tongue:

Make your mind up Yoda!

Correct and there is no mention of Jedi in that quote, technically she isn’t one, what do they call it in the new movies “force sensitive”.

You need to drink all of your Bantha Milk to grow up big & strong & finish your training to be a knight. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can a girl be a Jedi Knight ?

Make your mind up Yoda!

Sexist!

Make your mind up Yoda!

Leia, Rey, Depa.

Make your mind up Yoda!

Of course, what are we stuck in the 50’s clone wars, but currently there aren’t any.

“The Last Jedi” title is plural.

If it only referred to one Jedi, the title in Spanish would have ‘Ultimo’, but it says ‘Ultimos’.

Make your mind up Yoda!

Sure. They’re properly called ‘Jedi Knightresses’ though.
You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Make your mind up Yoda!

Sure. They’re properly called ‘Jedi Knightresses’ though.
You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Nah, I reckon Jedi Dames !

Watched episode 3 today with the kids. Holy sheet. What a terrible movie.