Taboo Topics

Thanks dad ;)

I'll still sleep with the light on though, just to be safe.

Seriously, I don't know why I am so scared of spiders but I am petrified of them. It's funny because my missus isn't so when I am putting out the bananas (in the fruit shop) and I see one I usually ask* her to kill it. Yeah, real manly!!!

And the ***** doesn't even kill it. She picks it up and lets it outside. Moron!!!

* Ask might not be the correct term when describing it

Thanks dad ;)

Seriously, I don't know why I am so scared of spiders but I am petrified of them. It's funny because my missus isn't so when I am putting out the bananas (in the fruit shop) and I see one I usually ask* her to kill it. Yeah, real manly!!!

And the ***** doesn't even kill it. She picks it up and lets it outside. Moron!!!

Lol. I understand completely. You can wave a shotgun in my face and I'll just make a smart arsed comment about it, but if you have a crayfish (or other suitable crustation) in your hand, I will bolt faster than you can imagine possible.

Thanks dad ;)

Lol. I understand completely. You can wave a shotgun in my face and I'll just make a smart arsed comment about it, but if you have a crayfish (or other suitable crustation) in your hand, I will bolt faster than you can imagine possible.

Incredible, Amazing how the mind works. My missus is perfect with spiders but moths or butterflies and she runs to me for safety.

Thanks dad ;)

Incredible, Amazing how the mind works. My missus is perfect with spiders but moths or butterflies and she runs to me for safety.

I like your wife, and have never met her, lol. I do the same with spiders, pick them up, sometimes with a broom if they are too quick, and put them outside.
Also, I like moths, but do not like butterflies.
My son is like yourself, a terror of spiders, once he going thru the drive thru at Macca's, a spider walked across his windscreen (on the outside), he pulled on the handbrake, got out and ran for his life, with the motor of the car still running, and yelled for someone to kill it.

Sorry, I may be mean but if a spider or any other bug comes near me or inside my house or car, it’s going to die. I ain’t risking it coming back in to kill me in my sleep.

Kill em or they will come back! No joke, was driving 3 weeks ago doing about 80 on the highway at about 1 am, when yep a big ■■■ huntsman popped up on my inside dashboard..right in front of me, barely inches from my hands on the steering wheel! I had to pull over, turn my camera on, take my shoe off and then kill him. The moment it happened freaked me out though and they can seriously cause some accidents!

Fair enough em, I killed a spider ONCE, coz it decided to crawl across my pillow just as I was waking up one morning, I didn’t realise what quick reflexes I had til then, lol.

I was with a couple of mates of mines who were bouncers a few years back having a drink on their car. One of the guys GF's rocked up and after a minute of chit-chat said "Holy F---, look at the size of that spider on the bonnet!!!"

Yep, we all bolted! Last time I saw a 6'5" 120kg bloke run that fast was Jonah Lomu

Thanks dad ;)

Crayfish are very unscary on a plate with much lemon butter....not so sure about spiders though ;-)

Thanks dad ;)

Does your wife know huntsmen have the ability to 'home' like pigeons? Amazing animals

Thanks dad ;)

Does your wife know huntsmen have the ability to 'home' like pigeons? Amazing animals

That is exactly the kind of information arachnophobes just don't want.

Hunts-man, apt name for a spider. No wonder most of us blokes are sh#t scared of them.

Thanks dad ;)

This is one of the best posts I have seen on BB

At my girlfriend's mum's beach house, there was one outside the door as big as a ■■■■■■■ dinner plate. In the outside carport, but against a pole on the side away from the door. I HAD to kill it because they were the only two others there. And I HATE huntmans. Spiders in general I can kill easily, but I must've had some bad childhood experience or something.

So anyway I pick up this big shoe, run up to it while my nerves and mind are SCREAMING at me to run away, lift the shoe and BAM!!! Hit him so hard on the head that his legs hardly moved (I actually thought he was still alive, but when I tentatively lifted the shoe, it was DEAD. HA! Take that spider! Masculinity proved, right?

Wrong. You know what women are like. "Pick it up and move it!" my GF is saying. "Move it!"

I can't pick up a f***ing hunstman in my hands you crazy woman, have you gone mad????

Had to get her mum to move it. Who absolutely wasn't fazed.

■■■■ day that was.

At my girlfriend's mum's beach house, there was one outside the door as big as a ■■■■■■■ dinner plate. In the outside carport, but against a pole on the side away from the door. I HAD to kill it because they were the only two others there. And I HATE huntmans. Spiders in general I can kill easily, but I must've had some bad childhood experience or something.
So anyway I pick up this big shoe, run up to it while my nerves and mind are SCREAMING at me to run away, lift the shoe and BAM!!! Hit him so hard on the head that his legs hardly moved (I actually thought he was still alive, but when I tentatively lifted the shoe, it was DEAD. HA! Take that spider! Masculinity proved, right?
Wrong. You know what women are like. "Pick it up and move it!" my GF is saying. "Move it!"
I can't pick up a f***ing hunstman in my hands you crazy woman, have you gone mad????
Had to get her mum to move it. Who absolutely wasn't fazed.
**** day that was.

I would have just sold the house.

I once lived in St Ives in Sydney, leafy suburb, lots of nice houses, gum trees and huntsman. I was cleaning the pool one sunny day dressed only in shorts, and I felt something fall on my back. Thinking it was something harmless falling off a tree. I bushed it off my back and it was a huntsman bigger than my hand. It Jost jumped to the ground and looked at me! I dropped the 10 kg tub of chlorine on to it, which just bounced off and Super Arachnid just walked away, though it was limping!

I grew up in Belgrave, and had a Bungalow out the back. I'd get three or four huntsmen a week in my room, and many times they'd end up on the wall behind my bed. I'd just calmly pick them up and place them outside. Never bothered me.

But then one day, there was a mouse in the room...

I grew up in Belgrave, and had a Bungalow out the back. I'd get three or four huntsmen a week in my room, and many times they'd end up on the wall behind my bed. I'd just calmly pick them up and place them outside. Never bothered me.

When I was young, the family cat left a disemboweled family of mice on the kitchen bench.

huntsmen are cool, i just tag and release. i tell my wife that they can return, that theyre better at it than homing pigeons, just to keep her on her toes.

When I was young, the family cat left a disemboweled family of mice on the kitchen bench.

Scared-Face-web-comics-24646706-300-419.