Tac/u18 Thread

He loops around a bit, but this could be the result of a lot of grown in the last couple of years…definitely not slow

I feel like the parish brothers will be more like the heppell younger/older dynamic than the Merrett younger/older dynamic.

It’s ok at times, other times he can look quick for his size and other times because of decision making he can look very slow

Haven’t followed the U/18s as much this year, but what’s the consensus on how we should use our pick 11 (if we keep it)?

Like the sound of Hunter Clarke and Constable/Brayshaw all seem to be good mids with hardness and skill.

If we keep our pick I’m on the Higgins bandwagon! I think @barnz is there with me.

https://youtu.be/N83L3qtiZDo

May have to excuse his younger brother who did the video lol.

But he has a sensible haircut, is a sub 180cm, occasional wasteful kick and has leadership qualities.

Absolute “Essendon prototype”

Higgins replaced my ainsworth void.

except less of a ■■■■■■■■ (hasn’t been reported afaik)

Looks like a taller, less red Josh Green…without the goal kicking.

Is he from a good family?

Haha.

Love it.

Andrew Brayshaw was the standout player on the weekend, would be amazing if he could slip to 11 if we kee it

2 Likes

Brett Anderson just described him as a “clearance genius” on SEN. Surely we’d be taking a punt on this kid down the order if he’s still there?

1. Cassidy Parish

DOB: 4 May 1999

Height: 190cm

Weight: 84kg

1. James Worpel

DOB: 24 January 1999

Height: 185cm

Weight: 84kg

worpel looks afl ready.

Based on a DOB, height and weight statistics? :wink:

Don’t both of these guys butcher the ball?

From what I’ve read on here, it looks like he could go anywhere from pick 25 to the rookie draft

If he’s still there for the 3rd rounder you’ve got to go for it don’t you?

FFS

2 Likes

oops

That would have been handy when Davey was our CHF.

2 Likes

No doubt

Would be great having 2 Parish brothers running around in our seniors

Is his nickname ‘Butch’?