Tac/u18 Thread

Caught a bit of brett anderson yesterday. Said Parish is freakishly good at the stoppages.

I wouldnā€™t go that far, he can do some good things by hand but Iā€™d have Dow and Constable clearly infront of him for impact at stoppages

Not really.

But would you pick Constable at 11 and Parish at our third if we took a winger with our second?

Yeah I wouldnā€™t mind that, would even go for an outside type like Oā€™Brien or Coffield and take a Worpel or Starcevich with our 2nd.

If Constable is available we will take him i reckon

1 Like

Seeing as everyone is discussing Cassidy Parish, I think it is worthwhile bumping this post from DON1 earlier in the threadā€¦

Parish was not amongst the 83 invitees to the upcoming ā€˜National Combineā€™. That means there were 83 other players that received more nominations from the AFL clubs for testing (it sounds like each AFL club makes a list of their top 50 nominations or something).

Instead Parish got an invite to the repechage-like State Combine, which will feature another 96 hopefuls across the country, including our VFL boys like Hind and Boyse. I think you need three AFL clubs to nominate you to make it onto that list.

It does sound like Parish has finished the season with his best form, after the whole nomination process, but I still wouldnā€™t expect him to jump up to our third round pickā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d love it if we pick up one of these two. Beast mode activated.

The highlights of cassidy he looks to have his brothers hands. At that height worth a crack with a late pick.

2 Likes

Given one was a consensus top 5 pick and it looks like the other may well be missed out altogether, I donā€™t think this is a stretch.

I wonder if weā€™d be interested if we hadnā€™t taken D Clarke last year. Might come into contention for the rookie draft.

So from what they said at the prelim the U18 all stars match is at the G this year, instead of punt road. Right?

TAC Cup final about to begin on foxtel

Who should we be looking at?

Cassidy Parish for starters.

Seen enough, get Cassidy Parish.

1 Like

Where do we expect Parish to go? Is he any chance for our Round 2 pick?

Very good chance.

Cassidy, pretty much exactly what we need in the midfield. gotta get him

1 Like

Been putting the kidā€™s to bed.

Howā€™s Cassidy been going?
Iā€™ve heard him mentioned as a late pick/rookie pick. I think his last month has been quite good though. That said I havenā€™t really followed it this year.

hes getting alot of clearances. strong body in the middle. hes kicking quite well too.

chances are cassidy will be 3rd round, like dylan clarke.