Tac/u18 Thread

Whatever the news is, terrible for Mason, kind of okay for Essendon.
The later some other club puts a bid on him, the better.

Hearing he’s got stress fractures in his back. Always hard to put a time frame on the recovery, but the early word is that he’s out for 8-10 months. Still early in the piece, so hopefully my news is a bit off and his recovery takes far less time than that.

thats ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

don’t play him anywhere.

I was told 8-10 months but that seems a bit excessive to me. No doctor, but I didn’t think it took that long to get over stress fractures?

33 disposals, 7 tackles and a goal to Sam Walsh today, he may not be the big inside midfielder we are looking for but he will be a guaranteed A grade midfielder in the AFL

1 Like

We’re getting closer bro

Not if we pick him he won’t be…

2 Likes

can’t wait for killermike to pay no attention to the draft then in 3 years time call him a ■■■■ truck and that hes always been a ■■■■ truck.

1 Like

Dodoro might find it irresistible to pick up a King brother…what % ruck do they play?

Between this and the VFL thread, I know where ill be spending most of my time on blitz this season

Beware - I studied up on the U18s last year and then we traded away all our picks.

1 Like

Haha

You can only trade away picks if players are willing to come to your club

This off-season we won’t have that problem

2 Likes

1 Like

love your work TD1.

seems you want us to stack up on mids in the draft?

I don’t get to u18 games so I don’t make calls on that form.

Irrespective of draft position once they are in the system they are all equal.

I call it how I see it.

*for the record I was the one that started the Clarke train and that was last year. He is a very late pick but it means little to me if they can play.

We need more depth in that area, we need another developing key forward but i dont think we will find that late in this draft.

1 Like

I was on the Clarke train before he was even drafted :stuck_out_tongue: Had him top 20 in my rankings for that draft. Just for the record i also had Mynott in my top 30 last year and he has started pretty well already getting the midfield time that Mutch and Clarke didnt get in their first year.

7 Likes

I totally agree. been banging on about it for the last 3 years.

1 Like

I don’t mind mynot but he’s long term I think.

Glad he’s getting a shot in the midfield early. They must rate him.

1 Like

Bytel slipped a lot?