Tassie Blitzers Function

■■■■■■ elitist mongrels. What about all us poor buggers stuck on the other island!!!!

No ships coming this way?

Hold me now, oh hold me now
Till this hour has gone around
And I gone, on the rising tide
For to face reboots cafe.

I'd love to come, boot, and so would Humberta. Would be worth timing our next Tassie trip with one of these if they became a regular feature.

PS. Don’t let Bomber Matriarch’s husband through the door … there’s something not quite right about him, that’s all I’m saying …

Is he feeling a little blue?

I'm living in England now...otherwise I'd be there with bells on!

We could have a simulcast UK soirée - except of course for us it would be a matinée

Reboot I always thought you were from the big smoke. I live in Blackmans Bay and would love to attend.

Will it be live streamed?

set up a live jasmin account

■■■■■■ elitist mongrels. What about all us poor buggers stuck on the other island!!!!

No ships coming this way?

Yeah but since the revelation of them being safe in a harbour you can’t go anywhere anymore.

Reboot I always thought you were from the big smoke. I live in Blackmans Bay and would love to attend.

I have been down here for a few months now. Loving it. But it needs more Bombers. Well we’ll count you in and look forward to meeting you.

I have been down here for a few months now. Loving it. But it needs more Bombers. Well we’ll count you in and look forward to meeting you.

Count me in too, living in West Hobart having left A1 Mining Settlement a long, long, long, long time ago. But where is in?

Count me in too, living in West Hobart having left A1 Mining Settlement a long, long, long, long time ago. But where is in?

Our little cafe, Bender Drive Derwent Park. I’ll PM people some detail in the next few days.

Welcome aboard.

Couldn’t resist …

I would love to attend and unless work, Mrs b1bomber or CAS stop me I will be there.

A1 mining settlement to anywhere in Tassie . Big step up in town size

Hubby and/or I would really love to get there… let us know when!

Hubby and/or I would really love to get there... let us know when!

That I certainly will. Hope you can both make it.

I will be coming to Tassie next year for a holiday around Easter time. I will drop in and say hi.

I will be coming to Tassie next year for a holiday around Easter time. I will drop in and say hi.

Please do.

I’ve never seen some of these people RSVPing yes here on blitz ever before… scary!..good luck to you and the lovely Darli, Reboot…
(keep safe :slight_smile: )

Seriously FARKING slow but I just put 2 and 2 together

Seriously FARKING slow but I just put 2 and 2 together

Now all the bens are in the know… :slight_smile:

Rolo and I can have a blitz Toowoomba function, where we talk about coffee and fonts
Black and distressed?