Team for the Cripple fight V Dees

We don’t tag

I like the outs. Not excited about the ins

We so need Raz Colyer and Irish. Our lack of spread and speed against the Pies was alarming

Until then its going to be ugly

2 Likes

would seem a bit mean to name 3 debutants for a sunday match if you aren’t going to pick them, surely all 3 get a gig ?

Assuming the emergencies come from the extended interchange, I’d prefer them to leave out:

Ambrose, Baguley, Ridley, McKernan (I tossed up playing Ridley instead of Mutch).

I reckon they’ll leave out:
Mutch, Ridley, Clarke, McKernan

I think they did the same to Begley last year. A few false starts and then he was eventually named in the final side.

Actually they’ve named tmac so the prospect of of 3 tall forward is very real

Petracca OUT really helps.
I think he’s playing more midfield this year, but he provided terrible headaches up forward last year with his 4 goals (straight ?).
Many of those on Hurls if memory serves.

I understood that bellchambers and Myers were planned omissions before the Anzac Day game was even played.

3 Likes

Melbourne played Tuesday evening so shouldn’t be all that much fresher than us.

I sense a weakness in the selection strategy: we are (potentially) playing the kids, but Myers will not be there to protect them.

17 Likes

6 Likes

Game over!!!

Yes so did I. Green and Raz both out may have been a factor in keeping Tip.

Really looking forward to this game after the spectacle both teams put on for the corresponding match last year

5 Likes

The starting 18 look quite good… well on paper at least.

The names are great, its what they do that’s the problem.

2 Likes

Well, after a hike this afternoon, I’m a little less angry.

Get behind the team. Going to work on reducing my emotional attachment to the club because it’s leading to a lot of disappointment.

14 Likes

Makes you wonder why Myers only played 89 minutes of a possible 116 then.

We are down two rotations and we have a guy that’s planned to be rested yet he spends a significant portion of the game on the bench.

The more and more I look at Myers as a player the more I wonder how he gets a game.

6 Likes

Good point. I actually watched Smith get to the bench. He never took a long break and was straight back onto the ground. Did Smith carry more of the load?!

Name who you want just tackle and kick forward.

1 Like