Team photo, leadership group

For the past few seasons the leadership group sits in the same row as the coach

Going off this, we know BJ and Bags are C and VC but it looks like it’s Zaka, Demps, Zerrett and Bird

Soundtrack should be “Dr.Feel Good”, cause boy that’s a Motley Crue.

I always find the height differences interesting, if Francis is 193 then Langford is too, Ambrose the imessurable man must be around the 192 mark and Marty is surprisingly tall, Gach has to be around the 200cm mark and JD looks to be that too.

Oi! I start this thread every year!
I always find the height differences interesting, if Francis is 193 then Langford is too, Ambrose the imessurable man must be around the 192 mark and Marty is surprisingly tall, Gach has to be around the 200cm mark and JD looks to be that too.
Hurley is meant to be 193cm, and Langford has supposedly grown a tad since this shot nine months ago.

All pretty much right except JD, who is a little taller than that.

The worst photo we’ve ever had. Still fkn ■■■■■■

Marty is taller than i realised too, not far behind those you mentioned
(I dont mean the 200cm guys)

Looking forward to seeing Emergency Exit Dude as a topup.

Good point, who framed this photo - amateur hour.

Could've at least taken it in a fancy place that we'd have access to. Like a lawyers office.

Could've at least taken it in a fancy place that we'd have access to. Like a lawyers office.

Or an injecting room.

Too early?

No off site photography

Going off this, we know BJ and Bags are C and VC but it looks like it’s Zaka, Demps, Zerrett and Bird

Was this photo taken on the deck of the Costa Concordia?

Was this photo taken on the deck of the Costa Concordia?

I do not believe that it is the official photo, or one taken by the official photographer.

No off site photography

A disturbing picture of a photographically experimental environment, never adequately controlled or challenged or documented within the Club in the period under review.

If Bird is in the leadership group I will be a little bit ■■■■■■ off. I can’t do anything about it, but I will be peeved.

I understand there is hardly anyone left, but he’s been here 5 minutes, he’s never played a game for us and this time last year I didn’t even know who he was!

Gwilt is also around the 200cm mark but 15cm of that is hair.

that guy who looks like carlisle realy does look like carlisle…

They’re not who they should be but they’re ours.