Team photo, leadership group

I realise it’s stating the bleeding obvious, but crikeys Leunberger is big! I mean, I realised he was big, but didn’t realise how tall and solid he is.

And Kommer and Gwilt next to each other made me laugh - they look like something out of The Addams Family!

Parish is smaller than I thought.

what’s with the gap?

I always find the height differences interesting, if Francis is 193 then Langford is too, Ambrose the imessurable man must be around the 192 mark and Marty is surprisingly tall, Gach has to be around the 200cm mark and JD looks to be that too.
Hurley is meant to be 193cm, and Langford has supposedly grown a tad since this shot nine months ago.

http://davidj.richardson.name/external/The-Langford-is-no-Chappy.jpg

Was that the Knock-kneed convention?

what's with the gap?

Sam Michael?

what's with the gap?

It’s the missing man formation. … in honour of the 12.

Leuey farted?

what's with the gap?

Sam Michael?

To super impose Jamar

For the past few seasons the leadership group sits in the same row as the coach

Going off this, we know BJ and Bags are C and VC but it looks like it’s Zaka, Demps, Zerrett and Bird

Was this photo taken on the deck of the Costa Concordia?

Woosha’s rearranged the deck chairs.

The space is for Jamar who isn’t there.

Joe looks bigger.

■■■■ Skippy is a goofy looking carnt

That pic is droopier than the infamous sash.

Its gotta have been set up by and for the club website. Not an official, paid photog.

Only thing I’ve taken from that pic is that if Dempsey threw a backpack at me I’d run like fark!

So, Sam Michael not going to be a top up then?
We’re settling with 8 of a possible 10, plus making some but not all rookies available so our total list size is 40. Is that right?

Only thing I've taken from that pic is that if Dempsey threw a backpack at me I'd run like fark!

You have totally missed the point of what he is doing, up until this point, Hal hunter was what came to mind when people thought bearded bomber.

He is taking it back.

That pic is droopier than the infamous sash.

Its gotta have been set up by and for the club website. Not an official, paid photog.

It’s someone on the side taking a snap while the official photographer was doing their thing, Sal.

If you want a lol go onto the club’s FB page and watch people whinge about the photo

I think I know what the gap in the photo is for. It’s for a fan engagement competition coming up. They’ll photoshop a great outline with a big question mark ion it and run a competition for the final place on the list. “In 25 words or less, tell us why YOU should be the next player on the Essendon list…” I’m totally gonna enter.

Couldnt they pick a better background than a farken blank wall