Team vs Pies

Interesting emergency list.

yep, thats the big one

If Carlisle doesnt get up, Langford, if Fletch, Gwilt, if Zaka, Jerrett

Was about to post the same thing

Buckets and Zaharakis might be late outs

Hopefully That’s what Buckley will think…

Strange that Ashby isn’t even an emergency. He was clearly up to the standard when subbed on so if there is doubt over Zak then Ashby seems to have earned that spot. Is there more to his omission?

Best of luck for Will Hams. I hope he isn’t sub, even though he undoubtedly will be.

I also hope he’s grown an AFL body over the past month.

Strange that Ashby isn’t even an emergency. He was clearly up to the standard when subbed on so if there is doubt over Zak then Ashby seems to have earned that spot. Is there more to his omission?

Doubt it. Just don't want him playing 3 sub games in a row.

If these guys are fit and on the park.

Game set match.

We’ll slaughter them.

Its probably just that consecutive sub vests and limited game time rob you of Afl match conditioning. If Hams is slated for the vest and they figure Ashby -through no fault of his - is now underdone then this is what happens.

HAMMMMM

Better team balance if Gleeson sub

Doubt it. Just don't want him playing 3 sub games in a row.

They want to get as many games into Gleeson as possible. Fast tracking him, mistakes and all.

I loved that we’ve named Carlisle back and Hurls forward for the fourth week in a row

Its probably just that consecutive sub vests and limited game time rob you of Afl match conditioning. If Hams is slated for the vest and they figure Ashby -through no fault of his - is now underdone then this is what happens.

You’re probably right it just seems that last week Ashby was our 23rd best player so logic suggest this week he should be our 21st best. He’s looked comfortable at this level so I’m just a little worried if Hams will show the same. I keep thinking of Hams as that undersized boy from 2013. Hope he can show how well he’s developed.

Gleeson played last Anzac day so should be fine for the big day

can hear non-efc people saying monday ‘gee that blonde sloan look alike can play (hams)’

got alot of that re: zerret after the dawks game

can see alot of the pies players freezing up on the big stage

This is fantastic; Hams finding out he’s in the side: http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2015-04-23/hams-returns-for-dons

I loved that we've named Carlisle back and Hurls forward for the fourth week in a row

Hirdy trolling blitz. Obviously spent more time reading the Hurley back or forward thread while he was in France than studying

Ashby can feel very unlucky to be dropped. Though i have no doubt he will be back in the 1s in no time.

This is fantastic; Hams finding out he's in the side: http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2015-04-23/hams-returns-for-dons

Also clarifies that Ashby is just an unfortunate casualty of the sub rule.

Whatever happened to teams not being announced until after they had been read out on Ch7 news?

James Hird making it all about himself with announces

I’m happy with those changes. Really keen to see Hams play, it’s been over a year!

I loved that we've named Carlisle back and Hurls forward for the fourth week in a row

Can’t believe Hird is going to play Jake in the back pocket!