Team vs practice kittens

Hurley,Stringer,Zaka,Redman missing

Apart from them it’s still a pretty strong line up we put in i expect a decent showing.

1 Like

■■■■ OFF

5 Likes

How does Gleeson still get a game? joke club

Geelong looking really young with kids like a Higgins and Smith getting a game. Also good to see the second year player in Jenkins named.

7 Likes

would be interesting to see the average age for both teams

a few of the cats must be playing for unders,but then again no one has cottoned on yet!

2 Likes

Listed players unavailable due to injury
Mo22ie
Hurley
Ambrose
Stringer
Redman
Zaka
Phillips
Clarke
McBride
Baldwin
Leaves available but not picked
BZT
Cutler
Guelfi
Hird
Johnson
Reid
Eyre
Brand

Geelong look about as strong as a team can look, except for the ruck.

3 Likes

Geelong missing Stanley, Duncan and Dahlhaus.

We have 5 players who’ve never played and afl game listed, plus cahill (3), Caldwell (11). Plus Lav and Stewart in new positions, and neither hind or wright have played in our senior team aside from a praccy match. Yet, it’s bloody exciting

11 Likes

A fully fit zaharakis still wouldn’t be good enough to make that team.

Shocked that can af-ford it

what strikes me as odd is that all pre-season the club has spruiked a “blue-collar” team and work ethic.

So where’s Guelfi? the one bloke who will go out of his way to lay a shepherd, make a big tackle.

More spin.

(Incidentally, pissedd off that Gleeson is in the team)

4 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like

this.

is he injured. he was awesome in the first half and our forward half pressure noticeably fell away once he was withdrawn after half time.

1 Like

can’t wait for BIG STUUZA to give both Cameron and Hawkins an absolute pantsing

Gleeson on the ic? Guessing it will get trimmed tommorow with Gleeson to miss out

The only way is if Geelong don’t put in a big effort, which to be fair, and given the age of their team, I wouldn’t be surprised. They are notorious for not maxing out in pre season

Uh oh… Gleeson in and no Cutler.

Blitz found their man to whinge about

4 Likes

Do they play a bigger bench due to pre season?

is there a restriction on the numbers on the IC? I legit dont know the rules on the pre-season. I just dont want to see him anywhere near the senior team. He simply ain’t up to it.

Rip the band aid off and play blokes that will be part of the future.