Team vs Richmond r22

ITS TIME

7 Likes

Yep, ā€¦ it feels all set up for us to win, and keep our hopes alive.

Just put $20 on us between 1 - 24 @ $4.20.

$10 pints at Tippler and Iā€™ll be getting `Tipplersyā€™

Carn the Donā€™s!!!

1 Like

Look, I know itā€™s heresy but once I bet on the magpies to beat the saints in a grand final.

I hate them so much the thought of them winning a gf could only be offset by cash.

Iā€™ve had the same thought all week about this match but refrained.

Iā€™m going this alone. Iā€™m vulnerable.

Lets smash them by 100.

1 Like

err so weā€™re like 1-7 at the G this year vs a team who hasnt lost there in 18 starts. weā€™re very rightly underdogs

In about 5 hrs time this joint gonna be either the most pumped itā€™s been in years or the flattest since the fark Carlton game.

Good luck all

1 Like

NOTHING!

Sorry?

I was discussing the reaction to the valid comment around divorcing politics from sport, not the gesture itself (which I said I am not fussed about).

You can disagree with something and not be outraged.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not a valid comment. Why shouldnā€™t the AFL get involved in helping people understand that racism and xenophobia is dumb?

Anyone know how to watch it in NZ?
Here for a wedding and last time I was overthe game was live on duke but doesnā€™t appear to be this time.

pull up your socks boys
and tuck in your shorts
flex your muscles
and gather your thoughts

you have your instructions
and you know the drill
you have the talent
and you have the skill

so go face the tigers
theyā€™re weakened tonight
we know we are quicker
so letā€™s win this fight

see the bombers fly
see the bombers fly
see the bombers fly up

1 Like

I wasnā€™t nervous.

Now Iā€™m nervous.

Slippery slope is slippery.

What is next?

Hopefully all the other important social issues?

If theyā€™re going to sanctimoniously stick their beak into players taking recreational drugs, why shouldnt they perform an actual public good by promoting important social causes?

the only reason people seem to have given so far is that they donā€™t think itā€™s an important social issue, which is of course xenophobic bollocks.

No, you want to project your thoughts as being the only ones that are worthwhile and valid. You think that as long as the cause aligns with your beliefs it is just and valid. This is exactly why I despise this ā– ā– ā– ā–  entering sport. It is not the platform to do it because it assumes we are a homogeneous glob of people who all think the same.

This isnā€™t the thread for it. So I will stop now.

2 Likes

No late changes.

2 Likes

Good news.

excellent

Donā€™t see how we will make the 8

Geelong will win last 2 matches.

Melbourne percentage is too good.

Oh well if we beat the tigewrs thatā€™s all I care!