Team vs Richmond r22

GAME OVER

pack it up boys we’re done.

2 Likes

Decent ins. Our Italianness doesn’t change. Indianness has fallen off a cliff though.

10 Likes

Don’t mind the team TBH. Still don’t think we’ll win without Daniher, McKernan & Fantasia in the forwardline and Richmond seems to have developed a hawthorn like system where players plug in to play roles. I’d like to see Hurley given the job on Riewoldt like he did against Buddy a few weeks ago. Play Hooker forward and try to make Rance accountable without Astbury. Dea on Caddy. Guelfi to lock down on Edwards. Our only chance is to run hard and use the corridor. Don’t allow Vlaustin or Rance to be the spare, draw them up the ground and get them over the back like the Cats did a fortnight ago. Midfield battle is key without Cotchin, Lambert & Prestia. Tigers are gettable this week. Can we do it?

14 Likes

But our IN-Dea-in-ness has gone through the roof.

13 Likes

efa

3 Likes

Nice. In-Dea-d

3 Likes

Actions speak louder than words

1 Like

presumptuous

Young Hepp up to 150. Seems quick despite the year out. Then again maybe I’m getting old and the passage of time is speeding up

1 Like

I feel good about Guelfi coming in.

He’s so incredibly good under pressure. As Tony Greg would say, ‘he’s as cool as a cucumber’.

2 Likes

Going to need to make use of the Hoof over the press. I’m liking that this seems to be a strategy these days.

1 Like

Hello Razor Ray!

images

He goes alright, but not really my type @barnz

4 Likes

Dreamtime…

Winnable.

Sudanesetime?

1 Like

I really like the look of the side.

Hooker/Brown, Stringer, Walla, Smith, McGrath/Baguley and our now goal scoring midfielders will keep the Richmond backs very accountable.

We have the ability to change shape to create problems for Richmond and solve problems for us.

Would be absolutely wrapped if we got through this match with a win and no major injuries.

I don’t even mind the look of our emergencies - Ridley, Green, Leuey and Lav - hope we don’t need them though.

Hooker doesn’t come up, Looey to Nank a good match up, Tom to full forward.

2 Likes

We aren’t beating Richmond without a quality chf target. Unless Hooker plays a blinder we’re going down. 6-8 goal loss.

1 Like

Nice gesture for 2 blokes to toss a coin together because of something some idiot said. If the AFL wish to involve themselves in political / social issues, why not make it something important. What is the AFL position on the East African famine, where 20 million people are currently at risk of starving to death?

5 Likes