Team vs Richmond

Would it kill them to name the side in their starting positions

How did you go in the Sheed’s era Ivan?

You wouldn’t even be sure who was playing and who might be out with the flu.

True that, but I didn’t have a forum to come and ■■■■■ about it :slight_smile:

They would all line up in position and you still didn’t know which way we were kicking.

And as for this team, I think we are getting close to another win.

Looks like cooney wont be offered another contract next year.

He is listed as being rested. I wouldn’t read a great deal into it.

Exactly, still better than plenty of others on our list. He will be back next week

I want to be cautiously optimistic, but fk it I’m going full lid off. We are every chance of winning this.

After he's kicked 4 goals and so has Raz, and we bury the Tiges, we should let Hams say:

“Alas poor Hardwick, I knew him Orazio.”

I like what you did there…

Seems as though Shaws comments have been noted. May as well play the kids.

Goddard, Kelly & Gwilt the only 30+ in side. Gwilt perhaps might drop out for Francis the week after if he plays well in 2’s.

Gwilt is 29.

I believe in this side.

Gotta feelin’ we gonna be putting those tiger supporters into a DEEPER depression.

or is that a “DEA-PER DEA-pression”?

■■■■ yeah. There’s the back page of the paper.

and maybe something about DEA-spair.

WHERES FRANGA? I'M GONNA RIOT WOOSHA.
Brisbane.
For the #1 pick? Interesting.
RIP Jake Long obviously no chance to be around next year can't even get a look in</blockquote

Wow!

Indeed, best side for the year in our best form for the year.

Only thing I’d change if it were possible would be to have Jamar in for Smack and obviously Bags isn’t there. Otherwise, nice looking side!

Anyone else think Richmond is ripe to be taken down by our kids this week?

Anyone else think Richmond is ripe to be taken down by our kids this week?

They could be atop the ladder and undefeated and still be ripe for it

After he's kicked 4 goals and so has Raz, and we bury the Tiges, we should let Hams say:

Nice work. Lol.

RIP Jake Long obviously no chance to be around next year can't even get a look in</blockquote

Wow!

I think he was extracting the urine out of another post, at least I hope that’s the case.

Also, lol at Blitz or Shaw influencing anything re: Team selection.

Woosha & the sel committee need no outside input. It’s more likely Shaw picks up the direction around the club then flags it than the reverse.

Fks sake …

RIP Jake Long obviously no chance to be around next year can't even get a look in
Da ■■■■?

According to the Club email announcing the team selection, we’re playing Richmond on “Sat 10 July”.

According to the heading on the web page listing the selection, we’re playing Richmond on “Saturday July 15.”

No wonder we can’t win anything.

Best possible team, but. Pity there’s no room for Sam’s nosebag.

Wait for it. They will pay so much attention to Joey and Fanta, Lav and Hams will kick 6 between them.

Humph, given our forward line fire power and subsequent scoring this year, six might be all we get.

Although; the teams improving, playing better, looking more capable with less turnovers… They could do it.

Essendon by 14-points

Farking fark Tigers

Win lose or draw this Saturday will be the day that everyone in the afl will realise Essendon has a brighter future than all these **** pretender clubs like the the tin rattlers and co.

Fark carlton!

Go DONS!!!

Wait for it. They will pay so much attention to Joey and Fanta, Lav and Hams will kick 6 between them.

Humph, given our forward line fire power and subsequent scoring this year, six might be all we get.

Although; the teams improving, playing better, looking more capable with less turnovers… They could do it.

Essendon by 14-points

We scored 14.14, 28 scoring shots from 55 I50s , against St Kilda with Zaka and Leuenberger out. StKilda destroyed us in the ruck and and Jack Steven dominated with 40+ disposals. A very very promising performance went un-noticed by many because we lost.

According to the Club email announcing the team selection, we're playing Richmond on "Sat 10 July".

According to the heading on the web page listing the selection, we’re playing Richmond on “Saturday July 15.”

No wonder we can’t win anything.

Best possible team, but. Pity there’s no room for Sam’s nosebag.

Worst still , the club has our last game against Carlscum at 12:00am in the morning…! S’pose it’s been a long year and best to hide our last game…!!

Round 23 Saturday, August 27
ESS v CARL
Essendon
Carlton MCG 12:00am

Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this son of Mr and Mrs Fantasia.