Team vs scum

Get the feeling the match committee is thinking both Joe and Jake can expose Warnock around the ground (esp if he's one-out in our fwd 50).

A bit disappointed not to see Thurlow though - I thought he showed a bit in the NAB cup.

Presumably Ambrose or Gleeson for the vest, unless they think Winders is underdone.  

Get the feeling the match committee is thinking both Joe and Jake can expose Warnock around the ground (esp if he's one-out in our fwd 50).

A bit disappointed not to see Thurlow though - I thought he showed a bit in the NAB cup.

Presumably Ambrose or Gleeson for the vest, unless they think Winders is underdone.  

Considering the reports about Ambrose fitness, I don't see him wearing the vest.  Personally, I see him as a bigger asset then JD at the moment.  And that is saying a lot, cos I love JD.

Melksham

ELKJaWP.gif

Winderlich should be sub. Would be a great addition to throw on the ground at 3/4 time. And will give him less time to get injured.

"can't give the team away"

Wwwwwwiiiinnnnddddeeeeeerrrrrrrsssss farkin. God I hope we beat these flogs.

Joey played pretty well last time we played them I think. Hopfully he plays even better this time.

It is folly to pick a team without a true ruckman.

We might still win, but if we do it will be in spite of the ridiculous handicap imposed by the selectors, not because of it.

that melkshake gif is freakin hilarious

Surely not.

If Ambrose is sub, when either Carlisle or Joe go to the bench, our marking/target forwards are...... ?????

I know we are trying not to bomb it long, but this might be going too far

Surely not.

If Ambrose is sub, when either Carlisle or Joe go to the bench, our marking/target forwards are...... ?????

Wow. That was some quote. Not sure what happened there.

Melksham

ELKJaWP.gif
Goddard came to Essendon just so he wouldn‘t have to freak out anymore.

Surely not.

quoting for emphasis :p

I consider this week‘s selection proof that Ryder will be back next week. If we were going to play Thurlow against Sandilands, he‘d also be playing this week.

Surely not.

Lol you must of been extremely passionate about responding to dons23 comment

No Thurlow........

giphy.gif

Haha...
You are the King if gifs Robbo !

Wow, I guess Bomber knows what he’s doing, but if we lose and we are out rucked, or if joe or jake get injured his popularity could wane sharply.

We might think we are in better form than the bloos, and it’s not a final, but we really want to beat these ■■■■■■, especially with freo coming up.

Either way we will learn a lot from this game, and get vital ruck experience into a few guys, Jobe and Hooker can have a crack too.

I’m angry - but not surprised - about the ruck situation.

But I’ve said it all already…

Hoe many taps Joe get?

Hops Hardingham to ruck, then play as his own ruck-rover. Elite Leap. Future of the game.

Hoe many taps Joe get?