Team Vs The Adelaide Sloane's

Bundy. Its going to get ugly quickly

7 Likes

Literally a 50/50 game

This team this year has left us completely unable to predict anything about how theyā€™ll play on the day, their jekyll and hyde performances and uncanny ability to turn into 18 complete invalids who canā€™t win a one on one for qtrā€™s a time means you just donā€™t know, either way itā€™s unacceptable and they as a collective need to pull their fingers out because when they all switch on and play 4 qtrā€™s of footy, we can beat anyone.

1 Like

Pulled up at the hotel and two guys wearing Crows guernseys saw the number plate and greeted me with " Come on you Crow boys we are going to smash the druggies"
Were told in no uncertain terms to ā– ā– ā– ā–  off

23 Likes

Youā€™d get linched if you did something like that over there.

1 Like

I reckon we are a huge chance tonight. ears of Saga hell.check.
Underdogs. check
Jobeā€™s retiring, playing with a new found freedom. check
Finals on the line. check.
Vindication for 4 + years of Saga hell. check.

2 Likes

@CameronClayton werenā€™t you seeking me out and telling me in the other changes thread just how stupid I was for wanting Hartley dropped? And then you told me just how stupid itā€™d be to bring Dea in?

Werenā€™t you going to be at the game?

A fight in every bottle ā€¦

1 Like

Is this the slowest looking team weā€™ve fielded this decade?

1 Like

Our 2014 finals team was the slowest I can remember.

4 steins in the Hophaus, might sneak another one or two in and head on down

1 Like

Today Woosh is going with Knightaā€™s game plan with Hirdā€™s cattle. Letā€™s see what happens!

Surely heā€™s going to tuck into a Bomber Thompson style focaccia halfway through the third to complete the trifecta.

2 Likes

Nah heā€™s gonna put somebody forward againā€¦

3 Likes

What size crowd are we expecting?

On radio this morning said only GA tickets left so depending on how many members turn up it will be 40-45k. Plenty of Crows in town

1 Like

Are you sitting away from the Mrs?

1 Like

Will start of sitting next to each other but she has threatened to wear her Crows gear and I said that isnā€™t wise in the members area as she might accidentally fall from the second level :grinning:

7 Likes

bout to head off, we better fill the place, letā€™s get ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ROWWDDDYYYY

for Jobe!

5 Likes

Is it too late bring in FRANGA?