Teddy Bear

Plays game 200 tonight. Congratulations to teddy, can’t blame him for leaving us and he has become a great player at the swans.

Where's Dempsey nowadays?

And for the first time on this board (you're going to hear that one a lot in the next few days): FEED THE BEAR.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but I'd love to have kept him.

Made a great career for himself up there

Good honest, hard working player. Sad we lost him, but happy to see him do well, even if it is at the Swannies.

At least he didn't go to carlton or c wood

Got Sheedied at a time when a lot of strange decisions were made.

Continually not playing him was the strange decision. If we had the benefit of hindsight i'd of turfed Sheeds far earlier.

Continually not playing him was the strange decision.

Well there was that...more strange was Ted always being close to 1st in when we were missing a tall forward despite being our regular CHB in the reserves, and yet he barely got a game when we were missing a tall back. I think the only time Sheeds actually gave him a decent shot down back was the last month or so in 2005, but by then Ted was keen for more opportunity (and probably a coach that would screw with his head less).

He had to leave when Henneman was preferred.

Got Sheedied at a time when a lot of strange decisions were made.

Exactly.  Not the sort of player that Sheedy liked. 

Plus he's improved since he left, worked very hard and become a very intelligent and cool-headed player.