Ten Years Later - swoodley finally hits 1,000 posts

I couldn’t figure out where to put this (I figured “regurgitated” would be a good place but couldn’t start a new thread there) but I just wanted to recognise the fact that after ten+ years on Blitz, I’ve finally reached 1,000 posts with this effort.

I lurked around the edges for quite few years, rarely posting, but enjoying the knowledge displayed by so many of you…and also the banter and emotion that gets displayed.

The saga was what really got me starting to post as I found Blitz to be the place where I could voice my feelings and emotions in a generally supportive environment.

I tend to wander to most areas of the site and have benefited from various posters knowledge of music, books, travel and of course sport.

Thanks to you all for making this such an enjoyable experience.

PS: fark carlton

Well fark me…starting a new thread apparently doesn’t count as a post…so this is my official 1000th post (plus 23 more for the threads I’ve started over the years)

I think you’ll find you passed 1000 a while ago as with forum changes some posts and post counts have been lost…

Pfft…I’m on 2882 since 2009

How can you tell how many posts you have?

Well fark me....starting a new thread apparently doesn't count as a post...so this is my official 1000th post (plus 23 more for the threads I've started over the years)
HAHA.. Suck eggs.

You have 8880

Just click on your profile
Well fark me....starting a new thread apparently doesn't count as a post...so this is my official 1000th post (plus 23 more for the threads I've started over the years)
HAHA.. Suck eggs.
Ah...the Blitz I know and love

I did.
I didn’t see anything labelled as a post count.

I like quizzes.

I did.

Hmmm....when I click on my username at the top of the screen, it goes to my profile...on the right hand side it has my avatar and then under it, a number of headings including comments (posts)...I click on you and I can see 8801 comments (which I interpret as posts count)

I did.

Hmmm....when I click on my username at the top of the screen, it goes to my profile...on the right hand side it has my avatar and then under it, a number of headings including comments (posts)...I click on you and I can see 8801 comments (which I interpret as posts count)

Got it. 8801

Mobile profile is limited, doesn’t let you do things like see your recent posts or the count of total posts.

Good thing, in my case.

Mobile profile is limited, doesn't let you do things like see your recent posts or the count of total posts.

Good thing, in my case.

Just a lazy 20, 261 for you DJ
  1. Snice 2003. Doesn’t seem like enough.
689. Snice 2003. Doesn't seem like enough.

Lol. I had over 20,000 half a dozen years ago.
I now have 8000.

There’s several reasons I didn’t celebrate that nominal figure… main one was not to summon Noonan Noonan Noonan.

Apparently I have 11.1K posts and 10.2K likes.
What was wrong with my other 900 posts, you bastards.

There wasn’t a Like system at the time of all those posts, so you’re presumably still averaging more than 1 per post… and marginally better than me.