Terrorist attack, Christchurch NZ

I’d be an extremely ugly female. Or male for that matter!

1 Like

Please settle.

This thread, now, is not the time or place for snark.

(And this is coming from me, where “time for snark” is about 23.75 hrs of a typical day)

Question timeline vs call what they did wrong.
Same vague direction, but also very different.

He knows exactly what he’s doing.

Yep that’s a fair call

I think he’s every chance to be reelected. Seriously. If he keeps up this level of publicity he will be a shoe in

It’s a very real possibility.

NA it’s a normal senate election again so he needs 16.6% of the vote. He won’t get that on his own and I doubt any of the other parties will help him with preferences.

1 Like

Yep i agree with this. The few noisy supporters he has are scattered all over the place so their votes wont help him.

You know you are in the poo when Dutton is even telling people not to vote for you. lol

1 Like

Anning made Bob Katter blush. There is no way he will be re-elected.

1 Like

Dutton is telling people not to vote for Anning for the same reason Abbott went after Hanson (and got her wrongly jailed) under Howard.

‘Your obvious and upfront racism is making my history of insidious and dog whistling racism look bad, also I want your racist followers to vote for me instead of you’

6 Likes

And Dutton’s latest is comparing the Greens to Anning. These farking carnts

2 Likes

Really?

How many votes does he need to get federal reimbursement for candidates who stand for election?
Oakeshott got substantial $ last time round

I think it’s 4%

The greens said Dutton played a part in the Christchurch terror attack by fueling anti Islamic sentiment in Aus. Dutton Compares Greens to Anning. Didn’t take long for the dickheads on both sides to make this tragedy about themselves.

3 Likes

I have zero issue with the greens comment, it’s true.

4 Likes

Agree with this, as someone who has spent the last 4 years living in Queensland, people with similar views to Anning are far more common here than I’d thought possible. Everything you hear about Queenslanders is generally true tbh.

I keep thinking is SWJ, which I then think I’d SJW, but I am dyslexic.