Terrorist attack, Christchurch NZ

He said none in OZ were outstanding

2 Likes

Yep, my mistake.

Yes, itā€™s important to differentiate between, right wing conservative, and Alt-Right White Supremist. There are plenty of decent conservative people out there.

2 Likes

No there isnā€™t. Name one

Hugh Delahunty.

Mother Teresa, she had some conservative views on religion but she did some good things

Jim Hird.

4 Likes

I saw something on Twitter where a guy on TV said terrorism is one of the very few things where white people do most of the work, but get very little credit for it.

2 Likes

Hugh is a lovely bloke, whose first job was a telegraph boy at Bacchus Marsh post office. Small l liberal, not a conservative.

1 Like

Think you need to check out her very dark side.

1 Like

James Hird is a progressive who may vote liberal, but he is really a left sympathizer.

1 Like

He was also my U/10 and U/12 basketball coach.
That he also played 46 games for Essendon seemed to have slipped my parents minds, which is crazy but I guess a good thing because if I knew I wouldnā€™t have stopped bugging him about it.
He is a lovely bloke.
But I donā€™t wish to derail.

me so screw you ^*&^^$%%#

4 Likes

I remember him kicking a couple of vital goals in the last quarter against Collingwood in the last game of 1972, which got us into an ill-fated final.

Undersized second ruck, third forward tall.

His brother, Mike, went to school at Monivae in Hamilton which somehow tied him to Collingwood rather than us. Like how they took Ararat and Stawell out of our zone and gave them to Collingwood. Gave them Rene Kink.

A nasty evil snake.

1 Like

This aged well.

4 Likes

Not even you are a Conservative.

Iā€™m not? But BSD and others in here tell me I am. Who do I believe?

BTW your man better win this next election, these twits running the place need to go and go now.

I judge conservatives very harshly, probably from a Dickensian view.

Nothing you post tells me that you place woman as inferior, have a master/ servant attitude, follow the work ethic that others are those who toil for thee and are born to judge the life of others. I would even go so far to proclaim some of your views progressive.

My sister is in the Liberal Party and even though we donā€™t not speak, is progressive on social issue while conservative on economics.

Those who get my scorn are those who are conservative and hence mean on all issues.

With regards to the May election; if Bill and Labor do not win by a huge majority, I will be shocked and stunned. The last 12 years have been remarkable; in that the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd and Abbott/Turnball/Morrison regimes have common party and leadership shambles, but in spite of that Labor still managed to run a reasonable Government in terms of policy and outcome, while LNP has been a shambles in that as well, plus they have a bunch of real ratbags alienating many and causing their good MPs to quit.

In Victoria the Liberals are rooted, having no money, struggling to find candidates and party members are disinterested and disillusioned.

If Bill can be a PM who is focussed like Daniel Andrews on providing better outcomes for us all and not internal navel gazing then life could be great.

3 Likes