Terrorist attack, Christchurch NZ

Greg Hunt confirmed it, after all.

Even though at the time, he admitted he wasn’t there.

3 Likes

Lenore Taylor reported it originally from more than one source present at the meeting. Word has it that Bishop knocked it on the head.

This guy.

FFS

Gotta be the worst PM we’ve ever had.

If this the best this country can do, we are truly farked.

5 Likes

This is the best the LNP can do !

Sanity will return after May 18

1 Like

So prior to Moses et al, there were no rules?

The Judeo-Christian “rules” are a mechanism for preserving the power of the few and did nothing more than record prevailing societal norms at the time.

You can’t separate the “concept of god” from the fables. Prior to the fables, order and behavioural norms existed. It’s not like the world was in utter primordial chaos before the Old Testament existed.

2 Likes

I can’t quite quantify why, but finding out Syrian refugees made up some of the deceased in the massacre has really upset me. ■■■■ we live in a ■■■■ world at times

2 Likes

there where gods before the judean ones.

same same.

it’s a concept that’s been around as long as humanity itself.

It was just the tip

Egg boy is a bombers fan.

6 Likes

Yet Morrisson is still the preferred PM compared to Shorten?

Will Shorten’s wife-bashing mate still be running the show from behind the scenes?

1 Like

John Setka is a closer friend of mine than he is with Bill. John is an ALP member and has influence but he doesn’t run anything except his Union. I have always admired his efforts for his Union Members.

If he is guilty of family violence then I hope the Court Gives him what is deserved.

And here is the clique , the only poll that matters most likely will be on May 18 or perhaps May 11.

Remember that last line when he gets knifed 12-18 months into his prime minister role like the last 4 PMs have.

I bet this time last week the shooter never dreamed that NZ would be sounding the Islamic call to prayer all over the country.

All he has done is draw them all closer together than drive them apart.

NZ has check mated that guy at every.single.turn.

Sucks to be you, dude.

8 Likes

“Et tu, Brute?”

well, we’ve passed the Ides of March

I hope they played the prayer nice and loud at the Auckland prison where the pr1cks in solitary confinement.

Et me, Bill.

And we are stuck with a Prime Monster who won’t even call Pauline Hanson a racist for fear of losing votes. This place is farked.

4 Likes

I hope NZ doesn’t have televised trials, this guy wants his soap box and I hope NZ does everything they can to not give him one.

1 Like