#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Has hamstring tightness according to the club video and will be put on a individual program to get him to round one

I’m not too sure how to take that

The AFL article makes it sound like he will struggle to play in round 1

Has hamstring tightness according to the club video and will be put on a individual program to get him to round one

Well I was about to write off his entire season but now that you mention it was on the AFL website I dare say he will be back to full training tomorrow.

Daniher, now Hooker = HURLEY FORWARD !

I would like to invest all my panic $$$.

Well I was about to write off his entire season but now that you mention it was on the AFL website I dare say he will be back to full training tomorrow.

True although I’m disappointed they couldnt fit the term “banned Bomber” into their article

Seeing this thread I thought he signed another 5 years.

R.I.P. Cale “The Big Dog” Hooker

The afl article is just what Crowe said about him. He will be on a individual program until round 1

R1 is two months away. He could ping his hammy twice between now and then and still play R1. Excuse my cynicism for thinking that it’s more than “tightness”.

R1 is two months away. He could ping his hammy twice between now and then and still play R1. Excuse my cynicism for thinking that it's more than "tightness".

Are you suggesting the medical staff might not be telling the whole truth?

Why do we need to be cynical? He rested from ONE intraclub! Get a grib he will probably play a half game this coming Saturday.

Why do we need to be cynical? He rested from ONE intraclub! Get a grib he will probably play a half game this coming Saturday.

So, you’re saying about round nine?

I see no reason to doubt what Crow said. It makes sense, with Hooker’s history of hamstrings early in his career, to be careful with him. Tightness is a warning sign, and Crow is just saying we will heed the warning. In the same way that his hamstrings gave way when he was young, he could have an adverse reaction to a 12 mth break and reloading his body with the full training program. Why not rein it in a little and monitor his hamstrings?

R1 is two months away. He could ping his hammy twice between now and then and still play R1. Excuse my cynicism for thinking that it's more than "tightness".

Does this mean they’re lying?

Does this mean they’re lying?

#alternateinjuryreportfacts

DON’T GO BAGGING THE CLUB!!!

I want to know what Hammer thinks.

I see no need to panic just yet, and I am an early panicer.

I want to know what Hammer thinks.
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/82/824c5d16944011b73dd0d4ffb09ed8519348ed92048d2b83eabf53334ca9a4a7.jpg
I see no reason to doubt what Crow said. It makes sense, with Hooker's history of hamstrings early in his career, to be careful with him. Tightness is a warning sign, and Crow is just saying we will heed the warning. In the same way that his hamstrings gave way when he was young, he could have an adverse reaction to a 12 mth break and reloading his body with the full training program. Why not rein it in a little and monitor his hamstrings?

That makes far to much sense!