#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

R1 is two months away. He could ping his hammy twice between now and then and still play R1. Excuse my cynicism for thinking that it's more than "tightness".

Are you suggesting the medical staff might not be telling the whole truth?

DON’T GO BAGGING THE CLUB!!!

Let’s take a moment and reflect on what precisely is it we mean by “the club” because … oh dear god. Sorry I think caught myself just in time

R1 is two months away. He could ping his hammy twice between now and then and still play R1. Excuse my cynicism for thinking that it's more than "tightness".

Tightness = pinged
Pinged = torn
Torn = off the bone
Off the bone = RIP

Knock = Massive run on the $BPD

DON’T GO BAGGING THE CLUB!!!

I couldn’t if I tried.
Oh honey if I get restless.
Baby you’re not that kind.

A+ thread title.

I have fully invested mine BPD in Daniher, otherwise I’d be divesting into Hooker and Hartley right now.

Not going to pretend I’d rather him injured than fit but not worried about this. 8 weeks till Rd 1. And this could light a fire under Stewart and show him there’s a hole in the team for him to grab.

… assuming Joe will be fit…

… OK we’re fkd.

All welcome our 2017 full forward JOSHY GREEEEEN.

Clunk city.

A+ thread title.

I have fully invested mine BPD in Daniher, otherwise I’d be divesting into Hooker and Hartley right now.

I’m still flush, I can do a margin loan for you but if JD doesn’t play week 2 nab, you’ll be facing a margin call.

Actually maybe I’m not doing this right. If you got on jd early does that mean your investment value increases the closer you get to Rd 1 without a confirmed full training sighting?

Does this mean they’re lying?

Never, just call it professional with hold.

Greetings Blitzers,

I’d like to offer you the chance to donate your panic dollars to the Cale Hooker True Value Solar Memorial Statue Fund.

Choose from these pre-selected engraved quotes to be part of of the history of this mighty player.

“Season over!”
“Sack Justin”
“Mild Strain”

This stuff never happened when Dank and Robinson was around.

End of 2016: “Gee, we have a lot of KPPs now.”

2017: “So, Brown can stay forward for a whole game, right?”

When panicing, its best to go early and go hard.

Redman to start out of the goal square round 1.

Momentum

Franga was the FF at training today FWIW, played on Hurley and got taken to the cleaners.

Franga was the FF at training today FWIW, played on Hurley and got taken to the cleaners.

Where was chooka?

Where was chooka?

walking laps of the oval with the fitness staff/ and i think a bit of stuff with joe on the cripple oval

Redman to start out of the goal square round 1.

Momentum

Redman on Buddy.

The afl article is just what Crowe said about him. He will be on a individual program until round 1
Except Matt Thompson for the AFL had him in doubt for Round 1 while Crowe just stated he would have an individual program until Round 1. My read is clearly that he will be fine for Round 1 and they are putting him on a special program to make absolute certain of that.

Aka, RIP

Bring on 2018