#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

Franga was the FF at training today FWIW, played on Hurley and got taken to the cleaners.

The perfect knee jerk reaction this is Hurley Forward then.

This stuff never happened* when Dank and Robinson was around.

*Except all the times that it did

Hmm. With Chooka holding down CHF.

Any truth to the rumour that I’m just now starting, thay we’re having another look at Froggy Davey?

Franga was the FF at training today FWIW, played on Hurley and got taken to the cleaners.

Where was chooka?

walking laps of the oval with the fitness staff/ and i think a bit of stuff with joe on the cripple oval

lol

Nothing in the injury report for a ‘minor’ hamstring… Everybody panic!!!

He’s done more than a minor hamstring haha.

Once again the club has lied about a players injury.

He's done more than a minor hamstring haha.

Once again the club has lied about how bad Hooker’s hamstring is.

Rubbish. I remember shortly after he did his hammy and missed the practice match that they said they were going to aim for round 1 of the season proper which they appear to be doing.

Rubbish. I remember shortly after he did his hammy and missed the practice match that they side they were going to aim for round 1 of the season proper which they appear to be doing.

I hope so.

The club said it was “it was minor” a minor hamstring doesn’t miss this many weeks imo.

Rubbish. I remember shortly after he did his hammy and missed the practice match that they side they were going to aim for round 1 of the season proper which they appear to be doing.

I hope so.

The club said it was “it was minor” a minor hamstring doesn’t miss this many weeks imo.

Pretty sure it was reported as tightness and his load would be reduced.

Get well soon Hooksy. You and Zerrett are my favourite players. And Jobe. Heppell goes alright too. Got a soft spot for Myers too. It’s so hard having a favourite these days…

Get well soon Hooksy. You and Zerrett are my favourite players. And Jobe. Heppell goes alright too. Got a soft spot for Myers too. It's so hard having a favourite these days...

We got so many good players in the team now just hope it translate into finals wins and a flag the next few years.

Don’t we all. It’s all gotta click all the way through the club to go the whole way. The club should have the list quality to make that happen if we keep winning at drafts and trades.

Don't we all. It's all gotta click all the way through the club to go the whole way. The club should have the list quality to make that happen if we keep winning at drafts and trades.

I think our list is in the best shape it’s been in over a decade.

I hope so.

This many weeks of the preseason and this many weeks of the home & away season are very different things.

Don't we all. It's all gotta click all the way through the club to go the whole way. The club should have the list quality to make that happen if we keep winning at drafts and trades.

I think our list is in the best shape it’s been in over a decade.

Yeah, I’d have to agree. The big difference is that we’re outsiders as far as finals experience goes now.

The season doesn’t start for over 5 weeks yet. Hooker will be fine. Unfortunate that he might be a little short of a gallop as far as competitive match practice but he’ll be right for round 1. Crow and the fitness team would be all over it in terms of how best to manage his rehab and to graduate his training loads

Twice in a row they haven’t mentioned him in the injury update interview. They mention everyone in the modified group but him. Hmmm

Twice in a row they haven't mentioned him in the injury update interview. They mention everyone in the modified group but him. Hmmm

Would you like to part with some of those panic dollars?

Hard to know what to believe when the club reports on injuries. As Natalie Imbruglia sang in her hit “Minor Tightness”, I’m all out of faiith.

The season doesn't start for over 5 weeks yet. Hooker will be fine. Unfortunate that he might be a little short of a gallop as far as competitive match practice but he'll be right for round 1. Crow and the fitness team would be all over it in terms of how best to manage his rehab and to graduate his training loads
Sit him in the goal square, no running, just clunking.