#26 Cale "Thank You Mr" Hooker - rejects a brown paper bag from FCFC

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.gettyimages.com%2Fphotos%2Faaron-francis-of-the-bombers-is-tackled-by-cale-hooker-during-an-picture-id627751394&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gettyimages.fr%2F%25C3%25A9v%25C3%25A9nement%2Fessendon-bombers-training-session-686138523&docid=hKSwvcVoeFeIJM&tbnid=xlY4wVFrwnNsjM%3A&vet=1&w=742&h=1024&bih=735&biw=1517&q=francis%20hooker%20essendon&ved=0ahUKEwjD95fpirXSAhXmllQKHeW0DpoQMwgcKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

Timing and momentum.
Your point is?

Has he actually been doing any form of running?

I thougnt he wasn't injured but rather they had just tapered off his training to avoid injury.

Yeahā€¦ lookā€¦ I donā€™t reckon anyone is buying that.

Considering Hookerā€™s history with hamstrings, they are right to be precautious.

Heā€™ll be right.

If he is not sighted in JLT3 panic dollars will be pouring into this thread

I thougnt he wasnā€™t injured but rather they had just tapered off his training to avoid injury.

The club said quote soon after the injury to his hamstring that they were going to modify and build up his training very conservatively with a view to getting him up for Round 1. I donā€™t really see a deviation from this forecast to be honest.

Hooker must have been pushing too hard and pinged his hammy when he first came back to the club.

Yep, agreed. From the abundance of information we have, that is the ONLY possible conclusion.

No - he may have tendonitis in his hammy; tendonitis always takes a long time to clear.

Hooker must have been pushing too hard and pinged his hammy when he first came back to the club.

Yep, agreed. From the abundance of information we have, that is the ONLY possible conclusion.

My panic dollars are starting to burn a hole in my sky rocket.

Hammy first reported on 23/1, 37 days ago. Given our next game will have been 48 days since injury I'd be a bit concerned if he didn't play.

If he doesnā€™t play, that is a 7 week hamstring injury which unless it was either torn off the bone, torn and then re-torn, or is actually a tendinopathy, then it is a hard one to figure out.

Iā€™m sure that once the staples allow for re-grafting of tendon to boneā€¦ Heā€™ll be just fine.

Had he received ā€˜a knockā€™ however. Well then itā€™s plainly shovels and a tombstone.

Hammy first reported on 23/1, 37 days ago. Given our next game will have been 48 days since injury I'd be a bit concerned if he didn't play.

If he doesnā€™t play, that is a 7 week hamstring injury which unless it was either torn off the bone, torn and then re-torn, or is actually a tendinopathy, then it is a hard one to figure out.

iā€™m sure you are all correct, but he didnā€™t join in training again today, super cautious or what ?

Clearly he has absolutely ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  his hammyā€¦
Hopefully he is ready for the back end of the yearā€¦

Hammy first reported on 23/1, 37 days ago. Given our next game will have been 48 days since injury Iā€™d be a bit concerned if he didnā€™t play.

Well if Hooker is held back to a VFL practice game on March 17, it indicates he gave the hamstring a tweak.

He will play jlt 3, thatā€™s been the plan all along

assuming he plays JLT 3 (or more likely only a half game or so) does he play round 1 or does he need more time ? Iā€™ll be holding my breath every time he goes for a ground ball if he plays after such an interrupted preseason. he is so important to us this year.

Completed pretty much every session up until the hamstring mishapā€¦ hardly "such an interrupted pre-season.

When I say interrupted preseason, I guess I mean missing most of the more competitive stuff, anyway, even though i place my complete faith in Justin Crow & his crew, iā€™ll still be happy when he gets through his first hitout unscathed.

Iā€™d say that missing a month of training qualifies as ā€œinterrupting a pre-seasonā€

Well if Hooker is held back to a VFL practice game on March 17, it indicates he gave the hamstring a tweak.

He will play jlt 3, thatā€™s been the plan all along

assuming he plays JLT 3 (or more likely only a half game or so) does he play round 1 or does he need more time ? Iā€™ll be holding my breath every time he goes for a ground ball if he plays after such an interrupted preseason. he is so important to us this year.

Completed pretty much every session up until the hamstring mishapā€¦ hardly "such an interrupted pre-season.

Heā€™ll play round 1