That Name Again Is Mr. Plow

Who ya gonna call next time Jeremy?

I hope hes ok. Hes one of my favourite actors.

I watched him in Wind River only 2 nights ago where hes hammering around in the snow

1 Like

what prompts bullwinkle to post in or create a thread is a ■■■■■■■ mystery.

6 Likes

Mr Plow is funny.

Someone nearly dying isn’t.

Unless it’s Trump or Putin.

Someone send him up to Forbidden Widow’s Peak?

1 Like

I’m thinking he fell trying to clear snow off a roof.

Yep, great actor and rippa film.

I’m confused. Is the injured person a p.0rn star?

Ploughing snow here usually refers to using a plough-equipped vehicle to push snow around, whereas a guy on a roof would be “shoveling” snow. I reckon he rolled a pickup or ATV or something like that.

1 Like

There’s film of him from last winter driving a huge highway snowplow. Might be a local volunteer or something. Either way, let’s hope he’s ok.

3 Likes

"…Renner was alone and had been trying to clear a path out of his five-bedroom home following a massive snowstorm over the new year.

Renner is said to be in “critical but stable” condition after his Kässbohrer PistenBully snowplow accidentally ran over him.

A safety feature on the machine apparently failed, sending the heavy machinery rolling over him…"

Holy Jesus, for his driveway?

Those things are for grooming ski slopes!

2 Likes
1 Like

Oh, so it’s that archer guy?

Probably had the baby one, which is still huge.

https://www.pistenbully.com/en/home/snow-groomers/100-trail.html

I’ve no idea how you run yourself over with one. Maybe he climbed out of the cabin for some reason and it started moving.

1 Like

I thought of posting a picture of the winch cat version which is even bigger, but even my very steep driveway (which I have literally skied down) doesn’t require that capability.

You could still run a local ski hill with the 100 version.

1 Like

If you had many many millions of $$$, you’d buy the awesome fun machine. Don’t pretend you wouldn’t.

3 Likes