That totally awkward moment when

White supremacist finds out he's part African on The Trisha Show

080984-ae26a8b0-4b38-11e3-8ea1-0956ca5aa

THIS is what it looks like when your whole world falls apart on live television.

Mouthy white supremacist Craig Cobb was left in denial when a DNA test for The Trisha Show found he was of sub-Saharan heritage.

"Wait a minute! Wait a minute!" he cried when the UK show's host, Trisha Goddard, told him he was 86 per cent European heritage and 14 per cent African.

Cobb recently tried to turn Leith, North Dakota, into a 'whites only' village but the revelation may mean he's not welcome anymore.

"Sweetheart, you've got a little black in you," the show's presenter Ms Goddard said.

Cobb would not return Ms Goddard's fist pump after she called him a "bro".

Unfortunately, Cobb denied the science of the test. "This is called statistical noise."

Ms Goddard was previously a long-time presenter of ABC television shows Play School and The 7.30 Report.

A DNA test she conducted in 2008 found her genetics were 90 per cent sub-Saharan African.

Not unlike the Liberal Polly that was campaigning to stop the boats whose family came here on boats from Vietnam.

Not unlike the Liberal Polly that was campaigning to stop the boats whose family came here on boats from Vietnam.

was that the same one who didn't know the 5 point plan (mind you he has the rest of the country for company on that one)?

White supremacist finds out he's part African on The Trisha Show

080984-ae26a8b0-4b38-11e3-8ea1-0956ca5aa

THIS is what it looks like when your whole world falls apart on live television.

Mouthy white supremacist Craig Cobb was left in denial when a DNA test for The Trisha Show found he was of sub-Saharan heritage.

"Wait a minute! Wait a minute!" he cried when the UK show's host, Trisha Goddard, told him he was 86 per cent European heritage and 14 per cent African.

Cobb recently tried to turn Leith, North Dakota, into a 'whites only' village but the revelation may mean he's not welcome anymore.

"Sweetheart, you've got a little black in you," the show's presenter Ms Goddard said.

Cobb would not return Ms Goddard's fist pump after she called him a "bro".

Unfortunately, Cobb denied the science of the test. "This is called statistical noise."

Ms Goddard was previously a long-time presenter of ABC television shows Play School and The 7.30 Report.

A DNA test she conducted in 2008 found her genetics were 90 per cent sub-Saharan African.

He didn't look as shocked as the titled and sub-heading suggested. I think it was staged.

did they punch on?

Lame.

I'm missing the point.

1459297_10152052912229238_1901419916_n.j

John Safran did that with some white supremacist (although I suspect he faked the DNA test - supplied DNA from someone else).

Then a year later, the supremacist got murdered by his gay black lover.

That karma bus was articulated AND a double-decker.

I started reading his recent book, but I don't think I like Safran.

I don't agree with everything Safran does, but generally I think there's a need for his style of (would you call it gonzo?) reporting.

Safran is ok. When he did the ecstasy tablets with 2GB logo on it prank to that dwarf shock jock (Steve?) was pretty funny. Even had a guy ride in dressed up as a raver on a scooter in pony tails sucking a lollypop to drop off the fake Es.

(Steve price? Maybe?)

I don't agree with everything Safran does, but generally I think there's a need for his style of (would you call it gonzo?) reporting.

Me neither, but I like him a lot even though his humour sometimes makes me cringe or goes over my head.

Also like listening to him and Father Bob on the radio.

He's an odd one.

I don't...like him, he's a pretty unlikeable guy, but I do have some respect for the way he's prepared to put himself through at least as much scrutiny as his subjects, usually far more.

He's an odd one.

I don't...like him, he's a pretty unlikeable guy, but I do have some respect for the way he's prepared to put himself through at least as much scrutiny as his subjects, usually far more.

He is certainly an 'individual' and yes does not recoil from scrutiny, which is probably why I like him. 

Also should be 'liked' for radio program which is not on any more.   

I have nursed a grudge against Safran for many years. Specifically since his band “Red Cordial” took first place in front of us at the battle of the bands in 1992. We had no idea who he was at the time and realised years later. Truth is, we were pretty mundane and probably didn’t deserve to win.

The episode Noonan mentioned was actually (IIRC) Louie Theroux and was outstanding. I’d say that Theroux is a better quality Safran. (Lucky he didn’t have a band back in '92)

Safran did do an interesting show where he claimed to donate pure Jew sperm to an Israeli sperm bank. Obviously they only wanted pure Jew ■■■■. The twist was the his camera man, who was Palestinian, actually made the donation!

He's an odd one.

lovely chance meeting with ray martin.

top guy is ray.

I have nursed a grudge against Safran for many years. Specifically since his band "Red Cordial" took first place in front of us at the battle of the bands in 1992. We had no idea who he was at the time and realised years later. Truth is, we were pretty mundane and probably didn't deserve to win.
The episode Noonan mentioned was actually (IIRC) Louie Theroux and was outstanding. I'd say that Theroux is a better quality Safran. (Lucky he didn't have a band back in '92)
Safran did do an interesting show where he claimed to donate pure Jew sperm to an Israeli sperm bank. Obviously they only wanted pure Jew ■■■■. The twist was the his camera man, who was Palestinian, actually made the donation!

Would the baby be called a Jalestinian.

I laughed for a couple of days after that one.

I have nursed a grudge against Safran for many years. Specifically since his band "Red Cordial" took first place in front of us at the battle of the bands in 1992. We had no idea who he was at the time and realised years later. Truth is, we were pretty mundane and probably didn't deserve to win.
The episode Noonan mentioned was actually (IIRC) Louie Theroux and was outstanding. I'd say that Theroux is a better quality Safran. (Lucky he didn't have a band back in '92)

Louis Theroux's docos are always good viewing.  The one in the maximum security prison was an eye-opener.  If my kids ever start getting into trouble when they are older I'll sit them down in front of that episode and say "this is where you're heading - enjoy it".

The Westboro Baptist Church episodes are interesting too.  Sure are some narrow-minded farkwits out there.

I'm not sure Louis was first to the punch.
Edit: both on interviewing that guy, and the "awkward pasty ■■■■■■■" style in generAl.