The 2016 Benfti hype list (blokes we might actally draft!)

Added another, will finish the rest tomorrow.

Have you heard of the mosquitoes from Gippsland both are getting considered for tac 18s?

Willie’s father was also a very good footballer. I taught Michael long plus his brothers, Nathan Buckley, Fabian Francis but Willue senior was just brilliant but far too short to make the top grade. Skills simply unbelievable!

On Ben Long…the bulldogs have ended up with 18 and 26…is it safe to say that they wouldn’t take him that early?

On Ben Long...the bulldogs have ended up with 18 and 26...is it safe to say that they wouldn't take him that early?

Wouldn’t surprise me at 26

I want Rioli but only if he stacks the kegs back on.

I want Rioli but only if he stacks the kegs back on.

Weightist

If he's better than the worst of Dean, Maurice and Cyril, he'd be handy.

Assuming those 3 still rank higher than Daniel

Yep, Dan could be good, being at Richmond will hurt his development.

If this years Willie was in the Same draft as Daniel I would take WRJ in a heart beat.

He is the steal of the draft in my mind.

You had me at Dean Rioli

Good work once more benfti… I would love a minimum of 2 from that list. Willie Rioli and Ben Long would be fantastic… I don’t want to get too excited because it probably won’t happen but last year signing Walla and Yestin gives me some hope. Hope Dodoro reads your list!

Disco. Willie Rioli?

Of course he will.

Frank sounds special. And could fill a need of ours of a quality forward. think would fit into our forwardline, sounds a bit like Buddy. would pick him at 41.

didn’t dean Rioli tell us to get Willie Rioli last year?

Frank sounds special. And could fill a need of ours of a quality forward. think would fit into our forwardline, sounds a bit like Buddy. would pick him at 41.

didn’t dean Rioli tell us to get Willie Rioli last year?

Yeah he did.

I really want Rioli this year

Not a great video in the sense that it doesn’t show a lot of variety in what he can do, but this is a 5 goal game from the SANFL from a few months back.

Loving this Benfti

I really wanted SPS but with some of this talent we can probably go McGrath/McClug at 1 and still get someone at 29 who might not be quite as highly rated but still has that X factor we need.

A rookie list full of vanillas is safe, but that’s not what the rookie list was made for.

Some highlights of Rioli in the NT Grand Final, in which he dominated. His third goal is the pick out of the handful, at the 2 min mark. Loves a goal.

Some highlights of Rioli in the NT Grand Final, in which he dominated. His third goal is the pick out of the handful, at the 2 min mark. Loves a goal. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdEbu5J_dKw
And that was him 15 kilos heavier than he is now

I just want us to get Long to pay the bulldogs back for stealing Campbell and Dickson.

I just want us to get Long to pay the bulldogs back for stealing Campbell and Dickson.

So you want to play the Long game?